Ex Barcelona Wonderkid Training At Rangers

rfc1990

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just left Mallorca, playing 2 years in La Liga. Used to be at Barca & Manchester City....

and some weapons are comparing him to John Fleck? Get yourself aff the drugs.

You obviously don't know how comparisons work.

Both touted as wonder kids going to make a big splash.

Both failed to reach potential

Both were injury plagued

Doesn't mean to say I was comparing their abilities

Sounds promising for sure. I don't think Warburton has signed a bad player yet and I've got 100% faith in his judgement.

The only wee niggle I have is that if he's so good, why is he without a club and my next thought is guys like Faure, Argyiou and Cribar who were all free's, without clubs and came with decent pedigree's.

But I'm happy to go with it and hopefully the lad regains his old touch.

Sounds promising for sure. I don't think Warburton has signed a bad player yet and I've got 100% faith in his judgement.

The only wee niggle I have is that if he's so good, why is he without a club and my next thought is guys like Faure, Argyiou and Cribar who were all free's, without clubs and came with decent pedigree's.

But I'm happy to go with it and hopefully the lad regains his old touch.

could say the same about Tav , I know he had a club , but was always sent on loan

could say the same about Tav , I know he had a club , but was always sent on loan

Yep, and the difference between Tav and this guy compared to the players Kai mentioned is that this boy is coming here and dealing with real coaches.

He may be finished and not up to much but if there's anything there then the gaffer will get it out of him and he will be treated like a hero here which will build his confidence up.

We could have taken Ronaldo and Messi on trial last year and they would have ended up in English League 2 by the time our amateurs had finished with them.

Yep, and the difference between Tav and this guy compared to the players Kai mentioned is that this boy is coming here and dealing with real coaches.

He may be finished and not up to much but if there's anything there then the gaffer will get it out of him and he will be treated like a hero here which will build his confidence up.

We could have taken Ronaldo and Messi on trial last year and they would have ended up in English League 2 by the time our amateurs had finished with them.

:lol: Agree (tu)

Lets get down to the nitty gritty here. Scottish football is shite and if he played in the Championship, or even the Premiership, he'd be a footballing god.

Mark Warburton has a knack of finding and bringing on players like this.

I think that he's well worth signing on a 2 year contract to see how things go.

Also, he costs no money and he can start tomorrow, so to speak. Definitely worth the risk!

Warburton probably knows him from his next gen days, wonder how many more players of that age he's aware of that haven't quite lived up to expectation for one reason or another? in this guys case it seems injuries have been a problem, the guy wont have lost the ability that attracted man c and barca, if he can get him fit could be an inspired signing.

Oh the weary wullies and the merchants of doom won't agree. Barca and City let him go so he must be a diddy!! What people fail to realise is that most players dont hit their peak till around 26-28, this kid FFS is only 24.

Listened to Warbs on rangers.co.uk and he seems to rate the lad.