King Apparently 'financing 5 New Quality Players'

CoatbridgeBear

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a big King critic but actions like this will go a LONG way in winning me over. Welcome news to me anyway.

If true of course and not some roaster on Clyde that's phoned in.

All you hear is the crunching of cans as the cunt stoats round his living room in his boxers :lol:

I've been listening to it and I didn't hear that. I heard them say that King said we'd need 5 or 6 quality players for next season. But that's old news (they were referring to what he said a good while ago) and there was no indication from them how it would be funded, by King or otherwise. It was just them repeating old news as part of a point re how many players Rangers would need to compete next season, as far as I heard.

I've been listening to it and I didn't hear that. I heard them say that King said we'd need 5 or 6 quality players for next season. But that's old news (they were referring to what he said a good while ago) and there was no indication from them how it would be funded, by King or otherwise. It was just them repeating old news as part of a point re how many players Rangers would need to compete next season, as far as I heard.

Was good while it lasted.

King your still a liar :lol:

Just heard it on clyde there, something to do with McParland aswell. Anyone else seen this or have a missed it?

Although it is a rumor, it would indicate that King & Co realize that they need the European revenue stream ASAP and will make the investment to make a serious run at the Scottish Cup. We don't need any new players to win this shite league as the bunch we already have can easily do the job.