Kenny Miller Half Time

rfc1990

The same can be said for 99% of footballers. If you think the likes of Nacho Novo love us for anything other than making him a very rich young man despite limited footballing ability then you're incredibly naive imo.

The likes of Novo never tried to bullshit about being a fan before they came though like Miller.

Of course players are going to love the fact we have made them rich, I don't think anyone has said otherwise...

Loyalty though in terms of doing things for the club in your spare time, supporting the club both in person and spreading the word about us when away from Glasgow is something a fair few have and continue to do. That's loyalty IMO

Not sure what Loyalty means in your eyes though.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The likes of Novo never tried to bullshit about being a fan before they came though like Miller.

Of course players are going to love the fact we have made them rich, I don't think anyone has said otherwise...

Loyalty though in terms of doing things for the club in your spare time, supporting the club both in person and spreading the word about us when away from Glasgow is something a fair few have and continue to do. That's loyalty IMO

Not sure what Loyalty means in your eyes though.

No instead they bullshit about it once they've left. Anything to keep the meal ticket going. Almost everyone that 'spreads the word' does so for financial reasons (sportsmanship dinners, books, dvd, etc). Where were all these loyal players over the last few years when we were being kicked from pillar to post?

And I bet you hated him for his 2 match winning braces at the piggery, so many hypocrites on here as I'm sure you would of been jumping about like a mad man when he scored them?

Rangers paid him a fucking fortune, he was useless for the majority of his career but hit a good purple patch, too right I'd swing from the rafters if he scored against them, id do that for any Rangers goal against them but that doesn't mean I've got to like or respect the cunt that scored.

He's one of those players that only Walter Smith could make bareable

The same can be said for 99% of footballers. If you think the likes of Nacho Novo love us for anything other than making him a very rich young man despite limited footballing ability then you're incredibly naive imo.

You must live a very sad miserable existence. What with everyone around you being a cunt that only cares for themselves and wants to stab you in the back next time youre not looking.

Id heard he'd been a Rangers fan as a boy, then claimed to be a Hivs fan when he signed for them. Either way I dont see what it matters really, he obviously wasnt a huge Rangers fan or anything. And based on the standards of what makes a fan a fan according to some on here there are very few real Rangers fans anyway.

You must live a very sad miserable existence. What with everyone around you being a cunt that only cares for themselves and wants to stab you in the back next time youre not looking.

Eh? You think they all come here and fall in love with us? Definitely nothing to do with us paying them more than they'd ever be likely to get elsewhere while playing in a fuckin atrocious league. No sir. :lol: