Tax Mastermind Darren O Oh Dick

Gaz52

"If they were found guilty, it's a difficult one. I certainly feel Rangers as a club should be stripped of the titles," he told BBC Scotland.
"I think it's an obvious sporting advantage they've had."

Yip. Employee's receiving a tax incentive made them unstoppable machines. EBT's win trophies, players don't.

If I was Darren, I'd focus more on why my eyes were so close together than trying to understand what an Employee Benefit is.

This is actually becoming laughable now

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If bigger and more talented, contributing Celtic men such as O'Neill, Sutton, Hartson, Lennon and McNamara don't want our titles taken away then O'Dea hasn't a leg to stand on. He's showing the typical traits of a below average footballer who achieved nothing and is desperate for something.

Dingwall yesterday, "a small minority" from the Metro.

Juan guy is a character made up by nonce fc aka celtic football club.

Juan guy is a mysterious character who tends to have it out for celtic. Whenever you hear IRA chanting, read scandals of sexual abuse at celtic youth club, the guy that ran on the pitch or anything that the celtic support do negatively, it will no doubtedly be juan guy (according to the sweep sweep crew.

person a: what are you going to do about your support chanting pro ira slogans at the weekend match.

celtic chairman: must of been juan guy

person a: what about the guy that ran on the pitch

celtic chairman: juan guy

person a: what about that banner you took to easter road, which spelt Celtc who is responsible for that

celtic chairman: is that not how you spell it.

Nonentity playing his football in India , did the BBC just keep phoning round ex players til they found one who agreed with them?

BBC sport leading with this story and plenty of time to cover it, I'm totally fucking sick of this organisation and their tax payer funded hatred of our club,

Not a word from them when those famous Ranhers lovers ONeil and Sutton said last week to move on.

Pathetic biased inbred bastards.