Dave King Statement

the goal machine

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's all the date king haters now fucking wankers every one of them.let the man who has blue blood get on with the job as we all can be he see is doing and shut your fucking mouths for 5 minutes.

So everyone has to be a lover of Dave King ?

This is an excellent statement please don't spoil the mood of this thread

Good statement but he didn't have to say some players wouldn't have come without the tax scheme because that falls right into other people's hands.

Regardless, if they want war, they'll get it.

I totally agree as the haters will only quote what about players not coming rather than the whole paragraph which includes:

"We would still have signed players of equal abilities if one or two had decided they didnt want to sign under different financial circumstances".

A fantastic statement which was needed said.

The SPFL will either revert back to the Nimmo judgement over the next few days/weeks or they won't say anything of any relevance until a decision to appeal or not has been publicised.

For the avoidance of doubt, however, I wish to make one point clear. If the history of our Club comes under attack we will deal with it in the strongest manner possible and will hold to account those persons who have acted against their fiduciary responsibilities to their own clubs and to Scottish football.

BOOM

Fuck sake , absolutely no need

yes there is ppl are bad mouthing the man for not doing certain things they want let him and others running the club get on with it bad mouth him if he's doing the club harm. But I maybe shouldn't have used as many swear words I give you that.

yes there is ppl are bad mouthing the man for not doing certain things they want let him another others running the club get on with it bad mouth him if he's doing the club harm. But I maybe shouldn't have used as many swear words I give you that.

the division isn't helping matters bud

yes there is ppl are bad mouthing the man for not doing certain things they want let him another others running the club get on with it bad mouth him if he's doing the club harm. But I maybe shouldn't have used as many swear words I give you that.

Leave it at that

Well said Mr King.

You have given us stability, you have given us a superb manager and assistant and you have given us a team who can compete and play attractive football.

These were the perfect steps towards regaining our rightful place back at the top of Scottish football.

Now you are going to fight off fresh attacks on our great club and as a fan Base we will unite and get behind you on this and I predict a victory as any more punishment sustained by us shall have a greater impact on the rest of the farce that's known as the SPFL.

Good statement but he didn't have to say some players wouldn't have come without the tax scheme because that falls right into other people's hands.

Regardless, if they want war, they'll get it.

Woosh!!!

He's basically saying, even if some players wouldn't have signed, then other players of equal merit and abilities would have been signed instead.

So no mater which way you look at it, there was no sporting advantage, we would still have had the team of equal merit and ability to win what was won.

Rocket science, it ain't!

the division isn't helping matters bud

we/ppl will always disagree in life plus it's good to debate It just does my head in that ppl are bad mouthing and doubting the man when he's not had time to address the absolute mess that's been happening over the last 3/4 years from what I see he's doing right by the club so far. Small steps as they say.

Where's all the date king haters now fucking wankers every one of them.let the man who has blue blood get on with the job as we all can be he see is doing and shut your fucking mouths for 5 minutes.

Good statement from King, especially the last paragraph.

As for the comment above; you are either a prepubescent schoolboy or mentally retarded.