Roger Mitchell

Rangers Lady

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd sue the guy if I were King.

I'd get one of Gordon Waddell's allegedly drug dealing henchmen to rub him out.

That would make a better headline.

Scabrous B'stards are crawling out from everywhere now, any wee opportunity to slip the knife in, they seem to be praying for Ashley to try and shaft the Bears via the Courts.

What does it matter what that Harry Potter lookalike says?he's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Whats he doing with himself now anyway?

Tell you what the cunt did do .He was the start of the cabal dressed up as the SPL in 1998 who corruptly over run the SFL ,an organisation that had been in place for decades.

They booted them out and IMO the whole of Scottish football is now run for one club dressed up for the benefit of many others .Yes as long as they all get a slice of the cake .This new format is part of this cake

The careful voting system that they have in place is there to protect this cabal .

The fact that Anne Budge is making negative noises is very revealing .

I honestly believe both Hearts ,Rangers and few other clubs with much more importance in Scottish football can not be happy with no marks like Alloa chairman and Raith Rovers doing all the talking for Scottish football .or should that be Pedro ,their leader

If only we had contacts with some "courageous journalists" to stand up and fight our corner ......... Anybody out there? ....... Anyone? ........ Thought not, only the cries of the wind ........ :P

Unfortunately even if we did have a voice to defend us ...... the fact that DK's past is undeniable, would make it difficult to defend ........ :(

:uk:

Tell you what the cunt did do .He was the start of the cabal dressed up as the SPL in 1998 who corruptly over run the SFL ,an organisation that had been in place for decades.

They booted them out and IMO the whole of Scottish football is now run for one club dressed up for the benefit of many others .Yes as long as they all get a slice of the cake .This new format is part of this cake

The careful voting system that they have in place is there to protect this cabal .

The fact that Anne Budge is making negative noises is very revealing .

I honestly believe both Hearts ,Rangers and few other clubs with much more importance in Scottish football can not be happy with no marks like Alloa chairman and Raith Rovers doing all the talking for Scottish football .or should that be Pedro ,their leader

Isn't that why King and 2 others met officials at hampdump? To try get more of a voice in our game at a national level?

Things need to change,them bastards have had it their own way for too long.

Isn't that why King and 2 others met officials at hampdump? To try get more of a voice in our game at a national level?

Things need to change,them bastards have had it their own way for too long.

Yes you are right mate . Not sure what King as on his mind regarding this . I'm not sure he has any leverage as I honestly think he gave the Sfa promises to get the easy ride in the first place . It's just my take on things

Well we can only hope your suspicions are wrong mate.

Once we are back on top skelping teams we will have to regain our voice at the top table i would think.

I seen a Stewart Robertson interview and he was talking about it aswell,i don't think we can be ignored forever.

Dave King was described as a liar by a judge in one of the most corrupt legal systems in the world, maybe he didn't pay a bribe he was supposed to.

Don't know where you get that from mate - and by the way, king gladly agree to pay what the court had ruled to settle his case.

Rangers will come to regret letting in Dave King ... how can he be fit and proper? Former SPL chief Roger Mitchell brands Ibrox chairman "damaged"
  • 12:56, 8 DEC 2015
  • UPDATED 13:16, 8 DEC 2015
  • BY RECORD SPORT ONLINE
THE one-time top-flight boss takes to Twitter to hit out at the South Africa-based businessman.
Subscribe
mitch-king.jpg

FORMER SPL chief Roger Mitchell has taken to Twitter to hit out at Rangers chairman Dave King – branding him "damaged".

Mitchell has questioned the SFA’s decision to pass the businessman fit and propergiven he was hit with 41 tax convictions by South African authorities and labelled a "glib and shameless liar" by a judge.

In an online conversation with fans, the man who ran the top flight in the early 2000s told how he believes Rangers will be left ruing the day they let back in King, who was cleared to become chairman by the SFA in May.

Mitchell also told of how he doesn’t envy King in his battle with Mike Ashley, with the Castlemilk-born director up in court on Wednesday accused of a contempt of court.

Asked by a Twitter user if Mitchell believes Ashley will "get anything out of his judicial review", he replied: "I wouldn’t want him on my back. So yes. How can King be fit and proper after what the judge said about him? And we was on the board of oldco. So damaged on every level."

Mitchell went on to tweet: "Rangers will come to regret him. I’d have strongly opposed him."

What a slimy rheptile of a cunt

What a potty mouth

<p><p>

Rangers will come to regret letting in Dave King ... how can he be fit and proper? Former SPL chief Roger Mitchell brands Ibrox chairman "damaged"

• 12:56, 8 DEC 2015
  • UPDATED 13:16, 8 DEC 2015
  • BY RECORD SPORT ONLINE

THE one-time top-flight boss takes to Twitter to hit out at the South Africa-based businessman.

Subscribe

mitch-king.jpg

What a slimy rheptile of a cunt

If you look at it objectively, then what he says is spot on.

If it wasn't for the fact that King was a Rangers man who had ploughed £20m of his own cash in when we never really needed it and of he was just a nobody that no one knew about, there would be an uproar. Just look at the abuse the easedales took!! And that was for fuck all compared to Dave King ON PAPER!!

For the record, I'm 100% behind Dave King, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Sometime, somewhere, some septic supporter will say something useful and intelligent.

Today is not the day and I'll be well gone and buried before that day comes along.

What a toad?

I take it you missed the celtic management saying that they would win the champions league? That was incredibly intelligent considering how far they went that year. I can't believe they actually won it!!