**** Official Rangers V Morton Match Thread ****

I didn't even know it got disconnected in the first place?

Was done to allow the rugby goalposts for the Commonwealth Games.

Hadn't been reconnected in January, hence that Hertz game getting abandoned on the Friday night.

Anybody at that League Cup match against Morton 20 year ago?

Marko Rajamaki was a name that always stood out.

Stephen Wright started aswell that day which was a special occasion! Decent Aberdeen player that hardly kicked a ball for us.

Re Stephen Wright, I always thought Vialli 'did' him when we played Juve & he never really came back from that.

He used to live round these parts & I bumped into him a couple of times - seemed like a really nice guy & I wish it had worked out better for him.

Not interested in excuses tbh, it will be freezing and just passed christmas on the 28th but Ibrox will be full that day wont it.

no my excuses, i'll be there. of course there will be people who won't bother because of the weather and not everyone has money to go to a game right now.

Re Stephen Wright, I always thought Vialli 'did' him when we played Juve & he never really came back from that.

He used to live round these parts & I bumped into him a couple of times - seemed like a really nice guy & I wish it had worked out better for him.

He lives i Dunblane and is scouting for Dunfermline

Agree, we missed out on a good attacking full back because of his injury. Was sitting in the Govam when it happened and at the time just thought he caught his studs in the turf tbf.

Ah - I recall it happening over there & I was in the Club Deck, so probably not as good a view as you, then.

From where we were, it looked as if Vialli was involved, but distance can screw up your perspective a bit.

no my excuses, i'll be there. of course there will be people who won't bother because of the weather and not everyone has money to go to a game right now.

I agree with GOAT. If the Hibs game was today they would have money for that I'm sure and the weather wouldn't be a deterrent

I'll be there but I'm uber :P

I agree with GOAT. If the Hibs game was today they would have money for that I'm sure and the weather wouldn't be a deterrent

I'll be there but I'm uber :P

A cheap knock off taxi company?

With regards to the game a win and a performance to do young Arnold proud would do me.

Same team as always.

I suppose you can't say much against a team that last had a 4-0, but I was expecting Law to at least be on the bench.

Not to worry, Morton have done well recently but I'm looking for a high scoring game today as the wind is very light as well.

I suppose you can't say much against a team that last had a 4-0, but I was expecting Law to at least be on the bench.

Not to worry, Morton have done well recently but I'm looking for a high scoring game today as the wind is very light as well.

Is Law fully fit? I've kinda missed the press conferences this week.