Mourinho Sacked

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He will end up at Bayern or back at Madrid. Expect Pep to arrive at Chelsea in the Summer now.

Not a chance he'll end up back at Madrid, the club that completely broke him. He'll be at PSG.

Thought they would have got Capello to the end of the season. But I suppose Hiddink is a tried and tested stop gap.

i think he has worked it so he got the bag and his payoff

i think he will end up at PSG, win the league at a cantor every season and focus on winning the Champions League, its all about his CV and ego imo, not to mention the money to spend.

also read last week that Perez wants him back at Madrid, doubt that though.

i think he has worked it so he got the bag and his payoff

i think he will end up at PSG, win the league at a cantor every season and focus on winning the Champions League, its all about his CV and ego imo, not to mention the money to spend.

also read last week that Perez wants him back at Madrid, doubt that though.

Scrolled through 4 pages hoping nobody had predicted he'd go to PSG and this crops up as last comment!!

Bielsa to take over at Chelsea until end of season then Simeone to take charge for 16/17 season.

Think moaninho still has a desire for the manure job , never know in football , especially with their fans having a real disliking to LVG's style of play ,or the lack of it

Apparently Pep will decide his Bayern future next week. Surely he's replacing Jose at some pint.

Think the directors have made him have to come out with his decision tomorrow

a get that but I just think he's the best in the world still. Why I hear you ask. Simply put I don't know I just think he is

Thats a long way away from 'he IS the best manager in the world'. Personally, I think he has fooled you with his rhetoric.. He is getting humped - he got humped in Spain as well. No way is he the best. Pep is better, and i hate the fucker. A lot of managers out there that dont enjoy the limelight Jose enjoys.. My mortgage on someone else being better.