Darren Jackson Declared Bankrupt Over Dodgy Film Investments

FSM

Is this the same tax avoidance scheme they used under o'neill ? Or a separate investment ?

I don't think this particular vehicle was exclusive to Celtic; if you look at the list of company directors here you'll see Billy McKinlay, Paddy Connolly, Michael O'Neill and Barry Ferguson & Gordon Durie have been involved in the company Jackson was involved in:

https://www.duedil.com/company/OC316490/eclipse-film-partners-no-9-llp/people

Darren Jackson didn't become a director until 2006, long after he hung up his boots.

Aye they did report it and made out we should have felt sorry for the cunt losing a few hundred grand over it.

We should also be sorry for him due to the fact that horrible woman made him threaten her too

I really don't know how he copes with this life he deserves a medal for the trials and tribulations he has to put up with ?

We should also be sorry for him due to the fact that horrible woman made him threaten her too

I really don't know how he copes with this life he deserves a medal for the trials and tribulations he has to put up with

I have no idea the external or internal pressures that have made that arsehole the man he is today but in my honest opinion other than a serious drink or drug addiction there is no excuse for a grown man to behave the way he has.

I have no idea the external or internal pressures that have made that arsehole the man he is today but in my honest opinion other than a serious drink or drug addiction there is no excuse for a grown man to behave the way he has.

Because there's no such thing as a pereptually offended, paranoid, delusional, offensive, spiteful, repulsive, abhorrent, contemptible, loathsome, nauseating, obnoxious, embittered, indignant vile excuse for a human being as he.

:drugang:

Because there's no such thing as a pereptually offended, paranoid, delusional, offensive, spiteful, repulsive, abhorrent, contemptible, loathsome, nauseating, obnoxious, embittered, indignant vile excuse for a human being as he.

:drugang:

The schools have to take a share of the upbringing this horrible cunt received.

He allegedly has a serious drink issue