Welcome To Rangers Harry Forrester

Skyson1872

There is always some spac who will take the bait.

Btw aren't murderers and sex offenders worse than people who bring King up?

Anyhow, happy new year.

Hope the new guy strengthens our midfield and we can get Law to fuck.

Why would you want one of our best players to get to fuck? What has he done wrong this season? Shagged your missus, did he?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen Kenny Shiels was speaking about him in the paper today.

"Harry's a dynamic player with good energy. Those are his strengths - he likes to run at people. He doesn't always see the bigger picture though.

But I'm not running him down - he does have certain qualities and should be an asset for Rangers. I'm just not sure he's the kind of player they need right now.

With Scott Allan, Ryan Christie, Gary McKay-Steven and Stuart Armstrong, Celtic are a step ahead. They've got the best young players in Scotland tied up."

Not only did I laugh at the Record asking a manager who worked with the player for a matter of weeks five years ago his opinion then presenting it like anybody will take it seriously but I also laughed at the last part, mainly because he's effectively saying that Celtic have one up on us even though we have a manager who can probably pick up players of similar ability from South for a fraction of the price.

Anyone know the script with his contract? Clyde and hitc are saying its a loan? Why pay a fee for a loan player with 6 months on his contract?

its not a loan - he signed for us on an initial 6 -month deal. If we dont take him up he wont revert back to doncaster - he has negotiated his own release

Welcome Harry! I trust our gaffer to unearth some gems... Doncaster ain't Barca so I wonder what Warbs sees in him? Came thru Watford as well.. So MW must know him and must rate him highly?

there will be some that fail - no matter how good at MW is at spotting these people - some wont make the grade at Rangers. I think this lad is a squad player personally.

Aww aye mckay Steven and Armstrong are fucking world beaters :lol: they're shite

Armstrong cost them nearly ten times what we paid for Waghorn :lol:

There was another article talking about how us looking to England could be bad for Scottish football because it means we don't rate the players here as being good enough for us.

For my money the move away from shopping here so much is long overdue. Scottish clubs have been ripping us off (or have tried to rip us off) for years when we have come calling for their players. Everybody knows it and people are obviously starting to worry that we've realised it because it means that well will dry up and it's one less way that they can use us to prop themselves up.

There was another article talking about how us looking to England could be bad for Scottish football because it means we don't rate the players here as being good enough for us.

For my money the move away from shopping here so much is long overdue. Scottish clubs have been ripping us off (or have tried to rip us off) for years when we have come calling for their players. Everybody knows it and people are obviously starting to worry that we've realised it because it means that well will dry up and it's one less way that they can use us to prop themselves up.

its bad for scottish football because other scottish team aren't getting our money. Boo hoo.

Its not about rating the players - its about value - will Rangers get the same value for the players they are getting at the moment for an equivalent scottish guy? The answer is obviously no.

What would we have had to pay to a Scottish Championship team to get the guy who had scored 22 goals before Xmas? what would we have to pay to get the likes of Cummings at Hibs?

MW knows this market and is getting value that he simply wouldn't get in Scotland. The fact that this is stopping money going to other scottish clubs is a major bonus in my eyes.

I seen that and a great comment was we tried to sign a Scottish player already from a Scottish Club and they refused to sell us him.

its bad for scottish football because other scottish team aren't getting our money. Boo hoo.

Its not about rating the players - its about value - will Rangers get the same value for the players they are getting at the moment for an equivalent scottish guy? The answer is obviously no.

What would we have had to pay to a Scottish Championship team to get the guy who had scored 22 goals before Xmas? what would we have to pay to get the likes of Cummings at Hibs?

MW knows this market and is getting value that he simply wouldn't get in Scotland. The fact that this is stopping money going to other scottish clubs is a major bonus in my eyes.

Agreed. Will Vaulks is a great example. Hibs apparently asked about him in the Summer and were quoted £300,000. Even though I like Vaulks and think he's a decent talent saying a Scottish Championship player is worth £300,00 is crazy when you can go to England and probably pick a guy of similar ability up for a fraction of that cost.

Agreed. Will Vaulks is a great example. Hibs apparently asked about him in the Summer and were quoted £300,000. Even though I like Vaulks and think he's a decent talent saying a Scottish Championship player is worth £300,00 is crazy when you can go to England and probably pick a guy of similar ability up for a fraction of that cost.

It's exactly like England. The talent pool is reducing so players with talent come at an increased cost. Unfortunately there aren't many Scottish players worth the money.

However £300,000 isn't a bad price for Vaulks.

The thing is, how can it be bad that these clubs keep their 'star' players. It should hopefully increase the competition. They bitch if we take their players and bitch when we don't.

If the media were truly interested in the state of the game in Scotland then why aren't they running daily stories highlighting the gross incompetence of O'rheagan and Dungcaster. Surely the introduction of fresh young players from any country gives our own youngsters a target to aim for.