Welcome To Rangers Harry Forrester

Skyson1872

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: ffs.

Welcome to Rangers Harry, I'm sure you will set the heather alight and get an extension for our Premiership 55 battle hopefully.

Search on YouTube for:

Harry Forrester's 40 yard free kick goal for Doncaster where he bent the ball into the wind to help it go in, it is literally just as good as Tav's 1-0 winner v Hibs @ Ibrox if not on another level

Don't get me wrong before we signed Tav there's a video of Tav on YouTube scoring a goal from the half way line, in English lower leagues, when it wasn't even a free kick lol :lol: he just picked the ball up from a pass and knew he could score and smacked it over the keepers head from the managers dugout basically

http://youtu.be/HDPGYB0w_RE

http://youtu.be/VdhvEaxidfc

Click the links for both goal videos

Article from Rangers.co.uk: Forrester - 'Experienced Boys Can Help Me'

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/experienced-boys-can-help/

Part of article says Forrester sees himself as a left winger but he can play no 10, this could mean McKay could play on right wing now where he seems to have more effective crossing (such as we seen in 6-2 v Hibs game where McKay was RW and had possibly his best match of the season), or McKay could play as no 10 too when Forrester on left wing.

Shut up

The only thing worse than the ones bringing King into every thread are the ones baiting them trying to get them to bring King into it

Welcome Harry

I've got my doubts about him just due to reading Doncaster fans comments but I think it's a risk worth taking as its a short term deal to have a look - could be win win

There is always some spac who will take the bait.

Btw aren't murderers and sex offenders worse than people who bring King up?

Anyhow, happy new year.

Hope the new guy strengthens our midfield and we can get Law to fuck.

Read the Doncaster fans take on him and it seems there is a player in there but it is getting him to perform consistently that is the problem. He seems a character from his youtube interviews, fake tan from Matalan and that Essex wide boy strut about him. It's a big chance for the lad going from the bench in a 5000 crowd to 50000 and if anyone can get the most out of him it's Warburton.

Many sources seem to say Harry is not eligible for today yet I see DU are able to play their new Japanese keeper. Any one any idea how that works?

He was a free agent from the last transfer window and was actually signed in November, so his international clearance went through back then. They've been waiting on his work permit. Read that on the bbc and now I feel dirty :anguish: . The things I do for fellow RM'ers........

He was a free agent from the last transfer window and was actually signed in November, so his international clearance went through back then. They've been waiting on his work permit. Read that on the bbc and now I feel dirty :anguish: . The things I do for fellow RM'ers........

Cheers, Better have a shower after being on the BBC.