Hivs Favourites To Sign Stokes

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seem to remember that when we were signing SPL players they lacked ambition by joining us.

What does that make Stokes move to Hivs when he could've stayed playing at the top level??

I suppose that depends on what his ambition actually is. In this case I'd say his purpose is to try and help fuck us over at the expense of his own career; a 'Captain Ahab' situation.

Rather this did not happen, but now Stokes has to choose between ICT, Dundee Utd and HIbs. Celtic prefer he stays in the top division.

For any footballer ICT is the standout choice , but for a bitter wee rat the chance to go up against rangers is just too much to ignore

Ha what a fanny , goodbye to your chances of the euros

Remember everyone having a pop at black , templeton etc dropping down from the top division

He was never remotely in with a hope of the Euros to be fair and lets be honest, there is a huge difference between dropping one level for 5 months when its a really strong League and dropping four levels against candlestick makers.

I think the criticism Temp, Black and all the rest took for coming to Rangers was justified in the end as not one single player looked like they had any hope of improving, they all went backwards, thats due to the level of competition in those first two years, when you switch off for so long its sometimes impossible to get it back

As for him being a fanny....You're a good judge of character sir ;)

Hibs have been struggling to score this season, regularly winning by just one goal. This won't be the case with Stokes in the side, anyone that doesn't think this will make the title fight much, much harder is clueless. I just hope we strengthen as well. Imagine if Miller and Waghorn got injured?

Hibs have been struggling to score this season, regularly winning by just one goal. This won't be the case with Stokes in the side, anyone that doesn't think this will make the title fight much, much harder is clueless. I just hope we strengthen as well. Imagine if Miller and Waghorn got injured?

Imagine if Stokes and Cummings got injured.

I wonder if they are spending within their means?

They are not. I think they have a share issue in the pipeline. They posted an £800k loss last year, have increased their squad size and wage bill and have fewer season tickets sold. Walk-ups have not made up for the drop in season tickets. They are gambling big style.

They are not. I think they have a share issue in the pipeline. They posted an £800k loss last year, have increased their squad size and wage bill and have fewer season tickets sold. Walk-ups have not made up for the drop in season tickets. They are gambling big style.

Indeed, big gamble. I hear they are after K Thompson as well.

Hope they stay down

Went on hibs net to see what they are saying about the signing as they crack me up.

Turns out they have signed Lionel messi.

Also this loan signing is the board giving the manager major backing.

Funny how that wasn't the case with our 2 loan signings.

Stokes hasn't played toumani games tho.

Tarrier fuck