*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

See the amount of old boys you see on the machines these days it's fuckin crazy :lol: I'm talking 65+ every time I go in a bookies they're all on the machines rattling there pensions. That must be horrible being addicted at that age

There's an old guy I see in the local Willy Hills. Always on the machines. Last week I was standing at the coupons and he was on roulette next tk me. Four spins and I didn't hear the money piling. Turned round and he was standing with his heid down like 'fuck wit have I done'. Then stoated out. Came back five mins later and starting filling it again. I don't know how it turned out....

If he's still blowing his money betting now I doubt he'll stop haha.

On 14/01/2017 at 10:36 AM, The Ghost said:

Done. Although the 4/6 that Bet 365 had for Arbroath has now been changed to 9/20! Need to start getting the paper coupons brought in. This online betting is too easy for them to change things! 

The paper coupons are "odds at print". They'll change it on the slip you get,most cashiers wont even bother to tell you.

Stick to betting online and see exactly what ur getting,and use odds comparison sites to get best payout.

6 hours ago, BonjourBonjour said:

The paper coupons are "odds at print". They'll change it on the slip you get,most cashiers wont even bother to tell you.

Stick to betting online and see exactly what ur getting,and use odds comparison sites to get best payout.

Spot on bonjour, the days of the fixed odds coupon are long gone, it actually pissed me off years ago, a team could be even money say......if they took a lot of bets on that team they would cut them, I suppose it all started when you could bet a single on the coupon.