Oduwa

Dan Deacon

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a bit surprised to hear this because I thought he had left already! Good luck to him and at least he can tell his kids and grandkids one day that he played for the mighty Rangers.

Also shows that MW picks the team and you have to be good enough if you even want to make the squad irrespective of whether your a player on loan or not.

Promised so much. Delivered so little.

This.

How much of it is down to him getting the shit kicked out of him with no protection from the refs up here I don't know. The raith game at Ibrox he looked fantastic.

Wish him the best but I can't see him making it at Spurs tbh.

See as bad as the livi assault he received was , they arent all angels down south either , that tackle could have quite easily been a shawcross or charlie adam tackle down in the epl

True but up here he was a talented Rangers player , meaning he was a target every week

When he got into his stride, he looked like he could have been a handful.

General appearance and demeanour reminded me of Adebayor - that was never going to have a satisfactory ending.

Still managed more assists & a goal more than the ridiculously over-hyped Zelalam.

Gave us a great boost at the beginning of the season and showed us some entertaining skills seldom seen in Scotland.

Castigated for an amazing piece of natural exuberance that went global on the net, and subsequently hammered time and time again by players who took it personal and whose only attempt at skill is how high they can hoof it out the park under pressure.

Must have been heartbreaking for the young lad to put up with all that uneccessary shite, and still only 19. However the fact he probably could not overcome that is probably one of the main reasons to go back on loan elsewhere where he can hopefully demonstrate those skills again and develop further as a player.

Good luck Nathan, we'll remember those wee bits of football magic for a long time. :clap:

You just saved me a fair bit of typing there,Alex :thumbup::pipe: top post,mate! :clap:

He is still learning his trade, there is no better place at the moment than us to do so - but not in our first team. He has potential and will come up against thugs and hammer throwers wherever he plays as he undoubtedly will attract that if he tries to rainbow flick an apponent. Wish him all the best, he should now feel privileged that he played for the greatest team on earth.

That Livi cup game at Ibrox was a disgrace. Did one of their players not pretty much perform a choke slam on Oduwa. Never seen discipline as bad as that in a long time.

Aye, he never got a yellow for that either. Livingston are filthy hammer throwing bastards, hope they get relegated. Cowdenbeath last week anaw, Waghorn got elbow dropped on the heed right in front of the linesman ?

I think he will go on to be a good player, as he clearly has the skill. Sad to see him go as it was obvious that the young lad loves playing football and always has a smile on his face. He seems to realise that he is living the dream by making it as a footballer unlike the many prima donnas that exist in the modern game today. Good luck Nathan, and I will be following your career from now on to see how you are doing. Whatever people think of his footballing ability, he still comes across as a really nice down to earth guy.Haste ye back to visit Ibrox.