Terry butcher on sportscene

bluewhitevanman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

I didn't say it wasn't a red, I said there was no intent to injure or no malice. The ball was high, he went for it, Madden made the correct decision.

why is everyone so angry Ffs can't be good for people's blood pressure

Angry?  Not sure how you arrived at that conclusion.  Sitting having a nice glass of wine watching the tv, quite relaxed but thanks for your concern.  

My point was that despite the idiots on tv that Bobby Madden got it spot on.

Butcher definitely belongs to the subspecies of ex-player pundits who like to make snide back-stabbing criticisms in the interests of neutrality. Gordon Smith and Derek Ferguson being other examples. 

Just end up being disliked by everyone. 

Great player definitely ,  but as a man?... bit of a cunt really. 

Officials take credit for getting decision correct and I'm pretty sure linesman called it as he had best view and Madden took his time and was clearly taking advice . wouldn't be too critical of someone who thought it a yellow at game but only a fool would say yellow after viewing TV pics.

5 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

Butcher definitely belongs to the subspecies of ex-player pundits who like to make snide back-stabbing criticisms in the interests of neutrality. Gordon Smith and Derek Ferguson being other examples. 

Just end up being disliked by everyone. 

Great player definitely ,  but as a man?... bit of a cunt really. 

I agree with this ,except for final part .The three of them are appeasers to the beggars and enemies  .No doubt about that .

Right lads it's £500 each for doing the show tonight.

If you side with Rangers we half the fee and pay you once Scotland becomes Independent, get yer own way home

Go against even the most obvious RFC advantage/decision and the fee is trebled, paid the nite, and Angie Hag will nosh ye off in the Limo on yer way home

Definitely a red. You can watch it till the cows come home, its a straight red and Tav was lucky he wasn't stretchered off.

These so called football experts talk shite at the best of times, it seems the only reason in their biased opinion that its not a red card is because its against Rangers.