MW/O'Halloran Press Conferences

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I want to hear about our players. Who's fit, how their training etc. I know he's not going to give team selections but who cares about Hibs, Ronnie........ A rangers press conference should be about Rangers.

Exactly, but these mongos want a headline.

There was probably a couple of questions there that were of any interest

I have sussed this process out. I know their game.

Ask the same old shite every week. Get the same rhetoric from the gaffer week after week. Start having a dig at him for saying the same stuff week after week, repeat to fade. 

Gaffer, do us a favour - plainly ignore  their questions (disrespectful I know) and just talk about Rangers in whatever way you want. 

Dear sports reporters of the Scottish press, have any of you retards ever thought of asking questions about Rangers FC instead of our opposition, how many times has MW got to tell you he is only interested in what Rangers FC do.

Why the hell the majority of you are even allowed into a press conference regarding Rangers FC is beyond me, because it doesn't matter what your told, when it comes to printing you all twist it to suit your bitter agenda's.

52 minutes ago, Smile said:

Both good interviews but the same old tired questions about other teams. Warburton and the players picked must get very bored as they know 90% have nothing to do with them.

I'm pretty sure that Mark will be giving a press conference with the ribbons tied around the trophy sticking out behind his ears after the celebrations and the questions will be the same. About the opposition, it's just the opposition will be hertz, sheep and septic.

I've come to the conclusion that these journos are of the opinion that The Rangers don't exist ........ as all they ever do is ask questions about other teams ...... at a Rangers press conference ...... doh

The famous  Bill Shankly saying "Football is a simple game ..... etc", is made a mockery of by these hacks.

Have to take my hat off to both player and manager for their patience and perseverance with these tossers.

:uk:

Come to think about it, that was a great reaction/reply to one question when Mark replied, "Can I be entirely honest here, never let the truth get in the way of a good story".

Good on you Mark and just the right amount of laughter.

How many millions of school leavers get knocked back for scottish sports journalism, due to having O levels and therefore being overqualified?

Do they get special training to knock sense out of them.........like sparring with heavyweight boxers, or.......... is it done with electro therapy?

MW being asked about hubs every minute or two minutes in the press conferences is a bit annoying personally, especially because MW makes it crystal clear (numerous times) when asked about other clubs that it's only about Rangers (with respect)

They don't repeatedly ask Norwegian Plastic Ronny (no racism intended) in every press conference about Rangers or Aberdeen (I don't think so anyway) so it's baffling that they ask MW about Hubs in every single press conference .... they don't do it to cfc probably because hobo fans would simply complain and stop giving them audience. They would definitely be up in arms if their press conferences were as poor questioned as this, because if the journos didn't ask about their players and team every week (like they don't usually to MW) cfc fans would complain.

I think if Warburton wasn't giving 10/10 every week himself in the press conferences I would have been annoyed at the repeated same questions every week sooner...