Wallace

2 minutes ago, JograBear said:

Going to be a legend...once we win the premier with him as captain.

The day he - a Hearts fan - stayed with us in the third division rather that fuck off like the so called Rangers fans, is the day he became a legend.  Since then he's just cemented his place as a legend, I hope he's here for the rest of his career.

The day the guy lifts his first real trophy will be a special day, not only for him but for us.  I'll be buzzing for it.  

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

He done a lot of running tonight but I need to criticise him for trying a fancy flick then he lost the ball. I think a few players before him also done the same and I thought for a period they were starting to get a little complacent. To me a captain shouIdnt have been encouraging this. We don't want this is in our locker and hopefully it won't happen against Dundee.

we never lost the ball, if you are talking about is kind of side flick at the half way line.

24 minutes ago, murzo said:

So half of them did ya 'glass half empty' miserable bastard :D;):P

?? I did feel sorry for him near the end of the game, when twice he bolted down the line for a pass from King Billy which was never delivered ⚽️

23 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

we never lost the ball, if you are talking about is kind of side flick at the half way line.

I know but if you're doing something fancy you make sure you do it right as you dont want a David Dunn moment ???

Certainly a Rangers legend that was confirmed when he chose to stay with us through all the divisions. He has the makings of a hall of famer. Great to see a player that hasn't grown up a Rangers fan but knows what it means to play for Glasgow Rangers. Am I right in saying he will be the only player to have played in all 4 divisions or Barrie Mckay done so as well?

10 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Certainly a Rangers legend that was confirmed when he chose to stay with us through all the divisions. He has the makings of a hall of famer. Great to see a player that hasn't grown up a Rangers fan but knows what it means to play for Glasgow Rangers. Am I right in saying he will be the only player to have played in all 4 divisions or Barrie Mckay done so as well?

Mckay played against St Johnstone in the top flight, what about Fraser Aird?

Attitude is first class, loves being at the club, incredible professional and the passion he shows during and after the game is brilliant

Can't wait to see him lift his first 3 trophies as captain this season.

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Mckay played against St Johnstone in the top flight, what about Fraser Aird?

I was more thinking whether or not Barrie had played for us last year but think I can remember him playing away versus Dumbarton under Stuart McCall. Don't think Fraser Aird played for us in the SPL did he?

1 minute ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

I was more thinking whether or not Barrie had played for us last year but think I can remember him playing away versus Dumbarton under Stuart McCall. Don't think Fraser Aird played for us in the SPL did he?

Even if he hadn't he's played this year.... ;) 

He's a true Ranger - a true Rangers captain and legend in the making

Even when he came up and gave Burt a word in the ear after he was subbed on for his debut that's when you realise how much class Waldo has

15 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Made a lot of runs for exercise cause Billy kept giving him a rubber then turned inside, Kings assist for Wallace goal probably stopped him getting a clip round the ear.

he did make a lot of runs, but i thought they were made just a little late as he had a lot of ground to cover. I could see why King didn't take the option as the raith defence could see it coming.

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

he did make a lot of runs, but i thought they were made just a little late as he had a lot of ground to cover. I could see why King didn't take the option as the raith defence could see it coming.

I though Billy shouId have passed to him for essentially his last two runs.

I also believe that he's only running on the overlap when he doesn't have the ball and he's now always hesitant on taking players on if he has the ball and turns back or looks for the pass. 

I like LW and he is a legend for staying but I don't get all the hype about him but this is only my personal opinion.

I do think he's lost weight this season which is great but I also don't think he's not as fast as some make out on here. I would love to know all the stats in regards to pace across our whole team. 

19 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I though Billy shouId have passed to him for essentially his last two runs.

I also believe that he's only running on the overlap when he doesn't have the ball and he's now always hesitant on taking players on if he has the ball and turns back or looks for the pass. 

I like LW and he is a legend for staying but I don't get all the hype about him but this is only my personal opinion.

I do think he's lost weight this season which is great but I also don't think he's not as fast as some make out on here. I would love to know all the stats in regards to pace across our whole team. 

I think our entire team is much fitter and sharper than last year - wallace incluided - but he has never been the fastest.

I absolutely love the guy what he did last season after the hibs game when he kissed the badge sealed it for me.

Question though what made him stay with us after we dropped? If I recall he wasn't a Rangers fan and he could have easily left for another team?

15 minutes ago, GTMLivo said:

I absolutely love the guy what he did last season after the hibs game when he kissed the badge sealed it for me.

Question though what made him stay with us after we dropped? If I recall he wasn't a Rangers fan and he could have easily left for another team?

Are you suggesting money is the reason?