Most complete performance in years

K.A.I

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, He's blue he's white said:

We had everything today, pace, energy, determination and desire.  We have the quality to match all those attributes, the forward thinking players were just unplayable, the interchanging, passing and movement was fantastic.

thought Miller was incredible, he brings so much to the team.  Ball also had a good game and protected the back four well 

thats us without Waggy, O'Halloran and King.  We add a few really quality players to that team and we'll tear anyone apart

So without them we score 4 out of 12. That is surely one of the best, if not the best, conversion rates we have had all season. Maybe they will have to prove their worth to get back in to the team.

43 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

http://thedarkblues.co.uk/topic/6717-rangers/#entry119284

fairly honest about the match but they can't resist a dig at the fans.

mate I love the fact that visiting teams support don't enjoy coming to Ibrox and feel intimidated, fuck this modern day pish that everybody should feel welcome, we should always make away fans feel as uncomfortable and unwelcome as possible.  They're all a bunch of hateful cunts so fuck them.

Don't know what happened there :blink:

Just shows what we can do when teams don't Park the bus.

Every player in the squad is comfortable on the ball, happy to take it in and play a pass, take responsibility. 

Great to watch, Dundee got a chasing today.

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Told you recently that we were creating enough chances and will start to score more again. People were far too worried over recent results and I've been proven correct that Waghorn is nowhere near as important as majority stated.

Do you stand by your comment that these players are only good enough for this level, i.e the championship that you mentioned recently?

Brilliant performance, we're a real team now, we don't rely on individuals.

No need for told you so's

besides - it's 1 game 

settle 

but that's our potential - which I've said all along 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No need for told you so's

besides - it's 1 game 

settle 

but that's our potential - which I've said all along 

Ye and you also said that the scum would destroy us.Do you still think the scum would destroy us? The same scum that couldn't score a goal against a weakened Dundee at home.

Just now, sammy cox said:

Ye and you also said that the scum would destroy us.Do you still think the scum would destroy us? The same scum that couldn't score a goal against a weakened Dundee at home.

Sammy you are another that needs to settle - in a one off game we can take anyone 

12 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

mate I love the fact that visiting teams support don't enjoy coming to Ibrox and feel intimidated, fuck this modern day pish that everybody should feel welcome, we should always make away fans feel as uncomfortable and unwelcome as possible.  They're all a bunch of hateful cunts so fuck them.

Don't know what happened there :blink:

Think the quotes went a bit mental!!

If teams fans don't enjoy it now then imagine how fans will feel next season. If you go by the Hibs game then there's gonna be some special atmospheres next season.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Sammy you are another that needs to settle - in a one off game we can take anyone 

Not according to you.You are the guy who said the scum would destroy us yes or no simple question only needs a simple yes or no?

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Why should any Rangers fan " settle " we have just beat convincingly a so called better opposition who with a weakened team managed to draw "if only a header away mind you from beating a scum side who " you " said would destroy us. You settle if you want I and many others will enjoy the possitives and you can ponder on as many negatives as you wish.

7 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Not according to you.You are the guy who said the scum would destroy us yes or no simple question only needs a simple yes or no?

Take a lesson in decorum from Rangers 1 above you 

1 minute ago, sammy cox said:

Why should any Rangers fan " settle " we have just beat convincingly a so called better opposition who with a weakened team managed to draw "if only a header away mind you from beating a scum side who " you " said would destroy us. You settle if you want I and many others will enjoy the possitives and you can ponder on as many negatives as you wish.

Your just being a wee wank now 

11 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Just shows what we can do when teams don't Park the bus.

Every player in the squad is comfortable on the ball, happy to take itinerary and play a pass, take responsibility. 

Great to watch, Dundee got a chasing today.

I think one of the things about teams parking the bus against us is that they tend to give up possession of the ball quite easily to us and that sometimes can lead to lack of intensity on our part but today because Dundee played more openly all of the team knew they would have to be more competitive, raised their game and gave us that intensity that is sometimes missing and I think that had the knock on effect of taking the movement of players and tempo to a level we haven't reached since the Hibs game at Christmas.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Take a lesson in decorum from Rangers 1 above you 

I don't give a  monkeys about decorum just answer the question did you or did you not say the scum would destroy us its a simple question only needs a simple answer.

2 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

I don't give a  monkeys about decorum just answer the question did you or did you not say the scum would destroy us its a simple question only needs a simple answer.

Over the course of a season yeah 

one off game like today - no