Most complete performance in years

K.A.I

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, div1601 said:

I genuinely feel that after today's performance and with the addition of some quality additions in the summer we could dominate Scottish football for years to come and could possibly make a mark in Europe. Mark Warburton has completely changed the whole clubs thinking and ideas!!!

Designer football brought to you by Rangers FC and coming to an SPL team near you next season.be scared, be very scared. 

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Hands down best performance in 4 years.  Baz had them terrified from early on, took a few hits but the wee man kept going at them.  Brilliant.

This

The way he chased that ball that was going out was symbolic of the efforts and fitness levels Mr Warburton has brought to our club. The thing about today was there was players all over that team that deserve praise, Kiernans 2 block tackles were awsome also, real desire and fight. Magic display today, still buzzing 

Total football, totally brilliant, totally looking forward to winning the cup followed by the league next season.

Yes we won by four but could have been more but for Bains in goal.

Add to today's team MOH, King, Wags, Crooks and Windass and we have a lot to look forward to.

As usual, it's all about the Rangers.

Our story is nothing short of incredible now. The most significant words came from the Captain today "there's still a ton of work still to be done here, however we are currently enjoying our football". 

That made the hair on my neck stand up, lets hope its the back page headline greeting the obsessed tomorrow morning :D 

Just now, jintybear said:

I know that Dundee were deflated but I also thought they looked knackered. We ran rings round them today. I can't wait until the semi final. MW and DW I fkn :love: you xxx

Do you take heroin ? Dundee rested their team against the tims and should have beat them midweek. We just pumped one of the top six in the anti-Rangers mafia.

3 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

Do you take heroin ? Dundee rested their team against the tims and should have beat them midweek. We just pumped one of the top six in the anti-Rangers mafia.

No do you? I was meaning they weren't as fit as us. We ran them ragged. I was complementing out management and our players because I quite frankly couldn't go e a fuck about any team in the SPL including the tims 

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

No do you? I was meaning they weren't as fit as us. We ran them ragged. I was complementing out management and our players because I quite frankly couldn't go e a fuck about any team in the SPL including the tims 

There's plenty floating about Larky at the moment. You said Dundee were deflated, and they rested their key players against seltic for todays game, which sparked my heroin fears.

3 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

There's plenty floating about Larky at the moment. You said Dundee were deflated, and they rested their key players against seltic for todays game, which sparked my heroin fears.

I was meaning deflated because they were getting hammered 4-0 (and should have been more). I can honestly say I haven't seen any junkies walking about Larky just the usual drunks falling out the music room!

Just now, jintybear said:

I was meaning deflated because they were getting hammered 4-0 (and should have been more). I can honestly say I haven't seen any junkies walking about Larky just the usual drinks falling out the music room!

Just jesting pal, I'm heading up that direction the night for a sash bash !

i always feel we can beat any team who give it a go...its when teams park the bus that we struggle to break them down as its to cluttered in the final third....the balance between attack and defence has now been leveled out and the system is working....

No fear.....No retreat...No surrender

The best I have seen the Rangers play for years 

On this performance we should fear no one in this competition but in we must keep our feet on the ground and play one game at a time 

The sun is shining over Ibrox again