Winning The Semi-Final Would Destroy Our Opponent's Season.

tannerall

So let's see who's up next. 

1) Dundee Disunited.

As good as relegated, in financial meltdown, a cup defeat would hurt them even more financially.

2) Cellic

They have a bye against Morton (history won't strike twice), A victory over them would have the road fom the Girodome to Erskine Bridge gridlocked with suicidal tims.

3A) Hibees 

The Green Bottlers would be 2 down out of 4 chances at success this season, and a defeat could destroy their confidence for the other two, the league cup final and the play-offs

3B) Inverness 

Who really cares, you just know they won't win it anyway, and nothing else to play for, but we'll always be appreciative of previous efforts against the tims.

Bring it on I say..............we're on a roll and we want to keep hurting those bastards who sent us down to the bottom league.

As much as Celtic aren`t a team to be feared and if we were to draw them I`m confident we`d give it a right good go but I`d rather play them in the final if we have to. Dundee Utd would be superb, another scalp we`re eager to claim and I think Inverness will beat Hibs so can`t really complain if we drew either of them.

16 minutes ago, tannerall said:

So let's see who's up next. 

1) Dundee Disunited.

As good as relegated, in financial meltdown, a cup defeat would hurt them even more financially.

2) Cellic

They have a bye against Morton (history won't strike twice), A victory over them would have the road fom the Girodome to Erskine Bridge gridlocked with suicidal tims.

3A) Hibees 

The Green Bottlers would be 2 down out of 4 chances at success this season, and a defeat could destroy their confidence for the other two, the league cup final and the play-offs

3B) Inverness 

Who really cares, you just know they won't win it anyway, and nothing else to play for, but we'll always be appreciative of previous efforts against the tims.

Bring it on I say..............we're on a roll and we want to keep hurting those bastards who sent us down to the bottom league.

Pity it's before the semi, then.

12 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Pity it's before the semi, then.

:blush: Thought about checking that but decided to go with the flow and my instincts without checking fiixture list as am in ultra happy gung ho mood following today's result. Will get in touch with the SFA to see if we can bring it forward as I.m expecting Ross County will win :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Please be The Ton.

Think I would like to meet them in the final, the last game in the season, can just imagine it, the sheepshaggers have just won the league and the scum are trying to catch a team of ghosts to rescue their season.