MW on drive with Adrian Durham

lutonblue

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just listened to the interview and MW once again comes across brilliantly. 

It's completely refreshing to hear him talk on UK media and not have to respond to the usual agenda driven shit that gets asked of him in parochial Scottish press conferences.

This time next year I hope TS are talking to him about the SPL title challenge and Rangers chances in the latter stages of the Europa cup. I wouldn't bet against it.

44 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

It will be the kid at Linfield Academy Mark Norris ,he has already been over at Real Madrid ,his dad is a massive United fan though

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/real-madrid-offer-british-schoolboy-6953501

Wow, checked out some Linfield 04 matches on Youtube and their style is not dissimilar to what we are seeing from MW. Playing out from the back and through the thirds with quick neat passing. Very impressive young team. Hope this is the Lad we've been looking at and his head's been turned.

1 minute ago, StornowayBlue said:

Wow, checked out some Linfield 04 matches on Youtube and their style is not dissimilar to what we are seeing from MW. Playing out from the back and through the thirds with quick neat passing. Very impressive young team. Hope this is the Lad we've been looking at and his head's been turned.

The Academy is excellent for a semi pro club,the kids are usually sent to Portugal for 3 or 4 weeks in the summer for football clinics....this has been put in place over the past few years and it will reap rewards

39 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Just listened to the interview and MW once again comes across brilliantly. 

It's completely refreshing to hear him talk on UK media and not have to respond to the usual agenda driven shit that gets asked of him in parochial Scottish press conferences.

This time next year I hope TS are talking to him about the SPL title challenge and Rangers chances in the latter stages of the Europa cup. I wouldn't bet against it.

We might be challenging for the title next year but I highly doubt we will be in the last 16 of the europa league any time soon :lol:

13 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

A while ago no bassa wanted to talk to us,did plenty of talking about us mind. Now interviews left right and centre. The BhBC will be feeling out in the cold,hahaha

A pet hate of mine is people putting an "h" in stupid places to convey that there is a time bias. 

This one tops the lot. Of all the places you choose to put the "h" you choose the British part. Great work. 

55 minutes ago, simon said:

A pet hate of mine is people putting an "h" in stupid places to convey that there is a time bias. 

This one tops the lot. Of all the places you choose to put the "h" you choose the British part. Great work. 

I've heard it called bheast broadcasting corporation so I guess that is why the poster did it. It's all banter right?

2 hours ago, simon said:

Are you simple Simon, what's a time bias?

11 hours ago, simon said:

Jez,you're easily annoyed:crywank:

On 07/03/2016 at 4:15 PM, B1872 said:

Adrian Durham fair changed his tune about us as he used to give it to us stinking. Wonder if they're just trying to 'even' up as they have Brazil, Collymore, Noel Gallagher and that fat dick Danny Kelly.

Adrian Durham is a Rangers fan, or at least if not a Rangers fans, what's for sure is he defo hates the papes. He has slagged them for years. The only one on talksport to have done so as the rest are Romanists. They used to have that scumbag George Galloway in there aswell.

7 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Takes both sides to make a good interview, it's so freshing to hear Mr Warburton getting asked sensible intelligent questions instead of the mind numbing shit we get up here. 

Club should move away totally from the Scottish media. 

It used to be the jewish and isreali media tycoons that controlled the media in the Western world, now it's definitely ruled by Rome and Romanists, especially in Europe.

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Adrian Durham is a Rangers fan, or at least if not a Rangers fans, what's for sure is he defo hates the papes. He has slagged them for years. The only one on talksport to have done so as the rest are Romanists. They used to have 0 scumbag George Galloway in there aswell.

Andy Gray is on quite often as is Ray Wilkins. Think Colin Murray might have a soft spot for us too so not as bad as some others.

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Adrian Durham is a Rangers fan, or at least if not a Rangers fans, what's for sure is he defo hates the papes. He has slagged them for years. The only one on talksport to have done so as the rest are Romanists. They used to have 0 scumbag George Galloway in there aswell.

Andy Gray is on quite often as is Ray Wilkins. Think Colin Murray might have a soft spot for us too so not as bad as some others.