****The Official Falkirk v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

19 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

I'm waiting for the unofficial match thread before I discus this game 

So you want to make some unofficial comments about the game on Friday in the unofficial thread, you some kind of rebel.

Give Falkirk the 3 points and watch the Hibs meltdown hit a whole new level

Thankfully I'm kidding, I would never want to see Rangers getting beat just to spite another team, only time I'm happy is when we're winning :21:

Looking forward to this tomorrow night although I reckon it'll be a tight one.

I'd go with:

Wes

Tav

Kiernan

Wilson

Wallace

Holt

Ball

Halliday

Forrester

Miller

Mckay

Good that we've finally got options as King and Francis can come on from the bench.

2 hours ago, Buggleskelly said:

No Halliday?

Yeah I would leave him out mate. Not because he's been playing badly, I just don't think he's been playing as well as others.

I think we are far too open when Halliday plays DM so I'd go with Ball in there. Holt, Forrester and Miller have been playing well and I'd keep O'Halloran in for his pace. 

I'd like to see us hammer Falkirk 5-0, or 6-0, just to see Houstons after match interview.

He'd have to admit that we were, by far, the better team, and deserved our win, but would probably say that the game was never a 6-0 score line, and blame it on, poor refereeing decisions, offside goals, they should've had 2 penalties, 6 breakaways, etc etc etc.

3 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I'd like to see us hammer Falkirk 5-0, or 6-0, just to see Houstons after match interview.

He'd have to admit that we were, by far, the better team, and deserved our win, but would probably say that the game was never a 6-0 score line, and blame it on, poor refereeing decisions, offside goals, they should've had 2 penalties, 6 breakaways, etc etc etc.

After his last tirade I can see him complaining that we ate the orange segment's in our dressing room at half time.

10 hours ago, Gandhi1872 said:

Yeah I would leave him out mate. Not because he's been playing badly, I just don't think he's been playing as well as others.

I think we are far too open when Halliday plays DM so I'd go with Ball in there. Holt, Forrester and Miller have been playing well and I'd keep O'Halloran in for his pace. 

I hear what your saying mate , but   I'd play Halliday as this sort of game is made for him. We need leaders in the team tonight. 

Its all about opinions I suppose :wink:

28 minutes ago, Buggleskelly said:

I hear what your saying mate , but   I'd play Halliday as this sort of game is made for him. We need leaders in the team tonight. 

Its all about opinions I suppose :wink:

I'd have absolutely no problem if Halliday played. The only toss-up was between O'Halloran and Halliday. 

Looking forward to this, hopefully get away from work early and straight to the pub.  First game I've been too since the Queen of the South game amazingly.  Turning into a part timer, and even that game I stayed in the pub! 

33 minutes ago, allgers said:

The toss up is between Halliday and Ball, I would play Halliday.

I think we are far too open when Halliday plays DM. We are left short when the other team counter attacks. For me, especially in big games, Ball has to play DM. 

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Never understood why we're always so quiet at Falkirk (the fans) we get a good big stand plus another wee bit but it's always flat as fuck

Agreed. its such a fucking terrible stadium though. Everyone sits down which doesn't help. 

4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Never understood why we're always so quiet at Falkirk (the fans) we get a good big stand plus another wee bit but it's always flat as fuck

It not the type of toilet that holds an atmosphere very well. Very open. You can go past it on a Saturday and not even know there is a game on.

Kevin Clancy, he reminds me of someone/thing, deeply unpleasant, not sure what,, anyway

We got him tonight,,  one of the poorest we have endured this season but not the worst, still either incompetent or rhabid 

Steve Mclean would be my first pick for the semi final, Alan Muir did well in the Dundee slaughter, 2nd choice