Thrown out of the Falkirk end

BluenoseGaz

Would have been well better in the home end if it finished 3-0, if I was in their home end I would have celebrated too. I would have maybe waited until the last 15 minutes but and then stand up and whip out a union jack and start clapping every time a Rangers player touched the ball 

1 hour ago, BluenoseGaz said:

Couldn't get an away ticket so got a home ticket,and just got thrown out for celebrating Rangers goals, so got thrown out, is that allowed? 

Offensive behaviour at football act, covers everything the coppers want but nobody knows the fucking rules or limitations.

Still your a mong for trying to be a Falkirk fan and celebrating a Rangers goal :-P

Many years ago me and my Dad were in the main stand at Parkhead next to the directors box for an OF game. Had to bite my lip when we scored, was the second when my Dad could not help but shout out. We did not get chucked out but remember hearing a few comments etc- mind you we were in the 'posh' seats.

1 hour ago, cumnockbear said:

Stupid idea going in any home end.

Nothing wrong with going in the home end at the away games, but it's a bit stupid to celebrate a goal.

What does he think was going to happen, hand shakes all round? 

Couldn't get an away ticket so got a home ticket,and just got thrown out for celebrating Rangers goals, so got thrown out, is that allowed? 

You should take them to the European Court of Human Rights in your fight for justice.

We won 4-0 btw.

I was in Falkirk end tonight with my son and his pal. We lasted the whole game tho. No celebrating difficult tho it was in first half. Just good behaviour. 

At the end the cunts were celebrating the way we do when we win the league. 

Tbo, it is a dodgy thing tho. My sons mates are falkirk fans and ran down about ten rows to celebrate in front of us when they scored. They kept quiet about us being bears but sure some others guessed. Our seats got kicked a few times. 

Used to be there were more bears than bairns in the falkirk end.

8 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Nothing wrong with going in the home end at the away games, but it's a bit stupid to celebrate a goal.

What does he think was going to happen, hand shakes all round? 

This. I was in the home end tonight with my son. My husband is a Falkirk supporter/season ticket holder but was ill and couldn't go tonight. Our kids have st's for both clubs so as my lad still wanted to go I reluctantly went along with him. Like you say it's the celebrating our goals etc that's stupid. I had to warn my son to 'behave' just in case he forgot what end he was in since he was with me. It wasn't a very pleasant experience and not just because we lost. There was 4 guys pulled out just along from us, not wearing any colours but according to folk behind me they were Gers fans. They weren't thrown out though as I later saw them sitting right down front in the corner. Not sure why they were even pulled out in the first place though. I won't be doing that again in a hurry.

16 minutes ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

If I was at Ibrox and a Falkirk fan was cheering next to me when they scored I would want them thrown out.

Many years ago I was in the Broomloan upper during a Patrick Thistle game. They scored a goal and the guy sitting next to us seemed happy. It turned out he was a Patrick fan.

I asked him why he didn't sit beside his mates in the corner as there was plenty of space, but he more or less didn't like the view from the corner.

I wasn't bothered as he was not a maniac and we thumped them anyway.

I just nipped his head for the rest of the time he was there.

1 hour ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

If I was at Ibrox and a Falkirk fan was cheering next to me when they scored I would want them thrown out.

So would I mate, but if diddy club fans started showing up in our 'home end' that would be a farce because they never usually even take the full away allocation, when we are in their home end it's because their little stadiums don't have enough capacity to cope with the demand for great bears wanting to see Rangers

1 hour ago, Dutchy said:

Many years ago I was in the Broomloan upper during a Patrick Thistle game. They scored a goal and the guy sitting next to us seemed happy. It turned out he was a Patrick fan.

I asked him why he didn't sit beside his mates in the corner as there was plenty of space, but he more or less didn't like the view from the corner.

I wasn't bothered as he was not a maniac and we thumped them anyway.

I just nipped his head for the rest of the time he was there.

good story mate,

Based on the fact they would kick me out of their home end at any stadium probably I would personally I personally would nip them in the bud and report them to a steward to be thrown out of Ibrox even if they were only there because they didn't like the view in the corner, hopefully they wouldn't get back in haha