Who will you support at the Euros?

Ive probably put this thread in wrong section, but im old and dicrepit so I have an excuse.

For me Northern Ireland, Wales and England. Hope Eire get pumped in their 3 games and sent packing early. It really does hack me off that they include Eire as a home nation in the media and have done for years. In my eyes they are as much of a home nation as Italy, France and Spain. The English media are the main culprits in this, they have arse rimmed the Irish since the days of Jack 'Wanker' Charlton. Foreign country for me and for many others.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll want any team to win at the Euros that have any Rangers players in the squad.

No Rangers players in a Euro squad, I will want the opposition of any team that has dhims or former dhims playing for them.

Other than that, not really fussed.

I won't support anyone, obviously it will be good to see the British sides do well but I'm looking forward to just enjoying the tournament as a neutral.

In saying that I would like and fancy France to do well. The first international tournaments I can remember were World Cup 98 and Euro 2000 so I've always had a soft spot for them since. 

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Ive probably put this thread in wrong section, but im old and dicrepit so I have an excuse.

For me Northern Ireland, Wales and England. Hope Eire get pumped in their 3 games and sent packing early. It really does hack me off that they include Eire as a home nation in the media and have done for years. In my eyes they are as much of a home nation as Italy, France and Spain. The English media are the main culprits in this, they have arse rimmed the Irish since the days of Jack 'Wanker' Charlton. Foreign country for me and for many others.

That the same Wales whos fans boo'd GSTQ the other night?

They can get fucked.