Talksport " have Rangers just saved Scottish Football"

DESGER

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i had to turn it off some of these arseholes make me sick. i know it wont happen as we love to support our team but i wish we could boycott all these shity clubs and not give them a penny.

at least durham pointed out how much we have given to the smaller clubs on the way up.

just think how much peterhead will get on sunday from the 40.000 bears at hampden

i am 73 but i think next year if we could win the league and stuff these bastards it would be one of my greatest days in football

51 minutes ago, billscott said:

just think how much peterhead will get on sunday from the 40.000 bears at hampden

Sadly they will get whatever the SPFL decide to give them. Unlike other Cup competitions, the gate money from the Final does not get split between the two competing teams, but is distributed amongst the SPFL Clubs./

Yet more proof that fans of the wee clubs are generally far more bigoted and intolerant towards Rangers fans than Rangers fans are about anything.

You get nothing but a tirade of hate and resentment from them.