Alloa Tickets

1 hour ago, folkestoneger said:

It is utterly ridiculous the amount of tickets now showing after people have probably been forced into buying restricted view seats in their desperation to see the match. Others could have given up trying to make travel plans

I could understand a couple more rows at the side of BF5 if the gap was reduced but there are a pretty large number now available for no sensible reason whatsoever

The club needs to sort this out

Totally agree. there is no discernable reason why these areas showing should have been greyed out. So some poor bastards have had to buy a restricted seat in the Main Stand Rear when they most probably wanted a seat in the Broomloan front to be nearer to the pitch. As you say, how many fans will now just assume it's sold out. It really is a shambles, and they must get this sorted out soon, because it is run like a bloody non-league team at the moment. Next season the demand for tickets is going to be incredible, so they better get it sorted pronto!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, 40delboy40 said:

what's the ticket office stance on this debacle after having sold out one minute and availability the next. This needs addressing pronto , could not believe how many tickets magically appeared this morning.

Tbf to the ticket office on this some of these may be season book holders who can't make it ans have got the club to resell the tickets.

But the ticket office haven't covered themselves in glory recently 

10 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbf to the ticket office on this some of these may be season book holders who can't make it ans have got the club to resell the tickets.

But the ticket office haven't covered themselves in glory recently 

No chance that is the case ,what would the odds be on large numbers of season tickets all sitting in the same area suddenly deciding not to go.

On 11 April 2016 at 0:49 PM, folkestoneger said:

It is utterly ridiculous the amount of tickets now showing after people have probably been forced into buying restricted view seats in their desperation to see the match. Others could have given up trying to make travel plans

I could understand a couple more rows at the side of BF5 if the gap was reduced but there are a pretty large number now available for no sensible reason whatsoever

The club needs to sort this out

I agree mate there will be people all over the place like the club deck ? Like me 

Alloa fans have been moved to the main stand.  Don't think there is many away fans but Alloa gave us permission to move them so we could sell the away end. Doubt segregation will be needed anyway lol. 

Fair play to Alloa btw.

9 minutes ago, Mojo84 said:

Either Alloa have handed back all of their ticket allocation or somebody at the ticket office has fucked up here. 

Screen Shot 2016-04-15 at 11.08.41.png

I think it seems that the club have talked to Alloa - and probably the Police- and agreement has been reached to lower the "segregation" considerably. Wise decision which now frees up tickets that are not usually available. Ticket office has been useless recently, but on this occasion It seems ok.

2 minutes ago, superally07 said:

Alloa fans have been moved to the main stand.  Don't think there is many away fans but Alloa gave us permission to move them so we could sell the away end. Doubt segregation will be needed anyway lol. 

Fair play to Alloa btw.

All credit to them for doing that.  Now we wont have the 'necessary' 14 columns of empty seats between us and 37 away fans...which always looks terrible on television.

Just now, Chineseboy said:

I think it seems that the club have talked to Alloa - and probably the Police- and agreement has been reached to lower the "segregation" considerably. Wise decision which now frees up tickets that are not usually available. Ticket office has been useless recently, but on this occasion It seems ok.

If that's the case, then Alloa must only have the very top section of the corner, which is understandable considering how small their fan base is and the fact they probably don't want to go to a title party when they've been relagated. I'm just surprised it's been allowed given how severe our segregation has been all season with absolutely no justification.

Screen Shot 2016-04-15 at 11.25.12.png

6 minutes ago, superally07 said:

Fair play to Alloa btw.

Aye, very surprised but pleased at that, as long as they aren't right next to me now!

Great news, if a bit weird. 

Respect to Alloa for agreeing to that (as well as everyone else that's agreed to it, and well done to our club for raising it - a wee victory for common sense all round).

I'm sure the fans will get on fine even with minimal segregation. Seems to have been a decent enough relationship with the fans of the smaller clubs in the last few recent years.