Gillete

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Gillete said:

I've just came to the realisation that I love this years strip!

Seeing the pictures at Hampden of the players celebrating , those will look cracking in years to come!

Blue shirt, White Shorts and the famous socks, Majestic looking 

I like the Puma shirts, but was looking at the current Chelsea Home Adidas shirt today, it's excellent, I love the buttoned grampa style collar, very reminiscent of our Umbro shirt in the late 80s. A Rangers version of this would look great

6 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I like the Puma shirts, but was looking at the current Chelsea Home Adidas shirt today, it's excellent, I love the buttoned grampa style collar, very reminiscent of our Umbro shirt in the late 80s. A Rangers version of this would look great

You're just baiting me again aren't you? :ohmy: I probably will have a bash at it.

I like it when there is a little bit of red in the shirt,not too much though.

just like the adidas one from our wins over Leeds and the first Champions league run

even the 1989 one under sourness had a tiny bit of red on the collar where the stud was

Keep the red in the shirts. Much more modern looking and appealing to the younger generation. 

Retro style etc is ok once in a while but most clubs bring out kits with the latest designs and trends etc and we should be equally as innovative. This years strip is a good example and looks fantastic. 

4 hours ago, The Rangers FC said:

good efforts, though look far better quality than the crap Puma will serve us up.  I really like the Adidas ones shown earlier but never happening for the foreseeable, unfortunately. Prefer the white and then black/blue more than the red. 

14 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

There will never be a strip that everyone loves, taste in football kits is very subjective.

The more it looks like a plain shirt the more suitable it is for a middle aged bloke to wear.  Your Adidas mockup looks outstanding and I'd be finding excuses to wear it despite the boycott etc

18 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Like this

New Look Adidas Rangers Home Old Style No Red.png

This for me is exactly what a Rangers strip should be. Blue and white. Red is for the socks and change kits. Also that colour of blue is spot on! Is it just me or have recent kits been a lighter colour of blue than say the CR Smith kits?