Rangers Player Of The Year Awards

WilliamFyfe

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Wallace has been our most consistent player this season.

I'm a big fan of consistency, but Tav has had an exceptional season.

Maybe if he scores 20+ and assists 30+ next year he'll have a better shout. :pipe:

4 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

I'm a big fan of consistency, but Tav has had an exceptional season.

Maybe if he scores 20+ and assists 30+ next year he'll have a better shout. :pipe:

Not denying the fact that Tav has had an incredible season,but Wallace deserves it more imo.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Not denying the fact that Tav has had an incredible season,but Wallace deserves it more imo.

I'm not disputing that, hence why he was nominated in PFA's. We have at least half a dozen who deserve it.

I just think Tav deserves some formal recognition for what is, IMO, a truly outstanding season and to not get that looking at his season is a bit mind boggling.

1 minute ago, AlBear85 said:

I just think Tav deserves some formal recognition for what is, IMO, a truly outstanding season and to not get that looking at his season is a bit mind boggling.

He'll get European Player of the Year next season so I'm sure that'll make up for it (tu)

It says a lot about our squad, that we are debating whether a right back with 15 goals and 20 assists should get POTY or not :lol: Personally I hope it is, but I would be happy with Wallace, Waghorn, Holt, Halliday or Miller to get it as well as every one in that team has been exceptional.