Man city

cooper1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said he was a Rangers fan and to be honest he was a decent guy think he would have a pic with any shirt on . And as for making it all up why would I .since joining this site most of you have been good guys today I'm quickly learning there's a few absolute dicks

27 minutes ago, cooper1 said:

.since joining this site most of you have been good guys today I'm quickly learning there's a few absolute dicks

285hd4.jpg      

25 minutes ago, cooper1 said:

I never said he was a Rangers fan and to be honest he was a decent guy think he would have a pic with any shirt on . And as for making it all up why would I .since joining this site most of you have been good guys today I'm quickly learning there's a few absolute dicks

Getting up at 8am the night after a stag doo in Spain to post nonsense on the Internet is adding to your repertoire tbf. 

Hatton gave the Manchester Evening News his first exclusive interview since his victory in the United States

Hatton was touched by the level of support that he received in Las Vegas, among whom were Rio Ferdinand, Joe Cole and Wes Brown. 

Did he see any blurring between the sports of football and boxing?

"I have a lot of mates who are footballers, Robbie (Fowler) and Joey )Barton) took me up to watch Rangers as they are big fans, but to be honest I really didn't enjoy the atmosphere at all. 

It might seem strange coming from me ,but the atmosphere was aggressive without being hard if that makes sense. I really didn't understand them at all. 

I then went with Wayne and Roy a few years back to watch Celtic and it was magic. Their fans were passionate and supportive and gave us a great welcome without getting in our faces all the time. Celtic has a lot in common with City in that they are the people's team of their city (sorry Wayne!) and they haven't forgot their roots, a real working class team which does credit to the city they represent

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

It's not just that mate! My brothers were actually talking to him in Tenerife a few months ago and he was saying that he liked THEM. Also no bear on their right mind would ever wear that horrible vile top. ??

1 hour ago, cooper1 said:

I'm glad you've learned something new about the forum, hopefully you've also learned not to tell porkies. People have been stabbed on here for less.

9 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I'm glad you've learned something new about the forum, hopefully you've also learned not to tell porkies. People have been stabbed on here for less.

Well it's definitely not porkies it was more the fact he said he didn't like them it was the boys face when he said it he was gutted and it was more other city fans singing are praises 

1 hour ago, Davhow said:

Hatton gave the Manchester Evening News his first exclusive interview since his victory in the United States

Hatton was touched by the level of support that he received in Las Vegas, among whom were Rio Ferdinand, Joe Cole and Wes Brown. 

Did he see any blurring between the sports of football and boxing?

"I have a lot of mates who are footballers, Robbie (Fowler) and Joey )Barton) took me up to watch Rangers as they are big fans, but to be honest I really didn't enjoy the atmosphere at all. 

It might seem strange coming from me ,but the atmosphere was aggressive without being hard if that makes sense. I really didn't understand them at all. 

I then went with Wayne and Roy a few years back to watch Celtic and it was magic. Their fans were passionate and supportive and gave us a great welcome without getting in our faces all the time. Celtic has a lot in common with City in that they are the people's team of their city (sorry Wayne!) and they haven't forgot their roots, a real working class team which does credit to the city they represent

Could've swore Joey Barton was a tim as well. Heeds pickled wae this pish ?

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

It's not just that mate! My brothers were actually talking to him in Tenerife a few months ago and he was saying that he liked THEM. Also no bear on their right mind would ever wear that horrible vile top. ??

Absolutely spot on mate .I was just giving the OP the benefit of doubt .Too many OP come on and her slated .No doubts your are right with the evidence 

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Getting up at 8am the night after a stag doo in Spain to post nonsense on the Internet is adding to your repertoire tbf. 

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

In my defence it was 9am here 

I went to see City with a mate of mine, was pretty surprised to see about 4 or 5 Rangers/City flags inside the stadium. I'm not fussed on any team other than Rangers but it's always nice to see our badge around.