Arteta rumour?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Guillem Balague tweeted the other day saying he's pretty sure Arteta will move to City as a player-coach under Pep but Mauricio Pochettino wanted him too apparently (as a coach). No chance he'll come to us - definitely the type of player who will chase the cash. 

Big ask from Pochettino if true. "Aye just join your current team's biggest rivals, nae biggie mate. They'll no notice" 

This all started from the "signing that will rock Scottish Football"

I will give you a hint who we have been in discussion with, the player is English and playing abroad, he is enjoying the country but his wife & kids aren't and are missing their families back in England. His intials or SG and he scored last week.

10 minutes ago, HeHaw said:

I will give you a hint who we have been in discussion with, the player is English and playing abroad, he is enjoying the country but his wife & kids aren't and are missing their families back in England. His intials or SG and he scored last week.

:lol: Fuck. Off.

17 minutes ago, HeHaw said:

Why? We have the reincarnation of Stevie G in Jordy R

39 minutes ago, HeHaw said:

Hahaha!!! Fucking no chance!!

21 hours ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

scored a very significant penalty

We had this last week.  In the end it was insignificant, we would have won the league without it.  Didn't feel like that at the time though; the other game was still going on at 4-0 and one goal for them would have won it had it stayed 5-1 in our game. As it happens they didn't get another but Arteta's penalty was a great relief.