The uneducated and the childish

A Betfred shop apparently advertised us in their window as newco rangers vs hibs, after an apology by betfred, this prompted some other fan to contact them and say they were closing their Betfred account because they're "shitebags".

The very premise of this simply highlights either childishness or lack of education and understanding. The only reason businesses exist is law - it is the basis upon which they were built. From the humble beginnings of law of contract right up to what we have now which is a complex intertwining of different acts and laws all trying to coexist. 

Now, given that, the only definition of what happened to us which holds any water is the one of law. Going by law, since we were transferred to a different company while the original company was in administration - we are the same club. It doesnt matter what happens to the old company, just like it didn't matter what happened to the old celtic company that owned celtic before being bought by pacific shelf or whatever it's called. 

If the old rangers company had gone into liquidation while still owning and controlling the separate entity which is Rangers then people could say Rangers were put into liquidation.

This did not happen, it's not exactly complicated to understand. So people who peddle the zombie or newco rubbish are either uneducated and highlighting their stupidity or they are highlighting their childishness. That is a bit sad considering the age of some of these people and the pish they are spouting.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I like being Sevco.

We are like the football club equivalent of Jesus.

We were Rangers, then we raised from the dead with superpowers. Whats not to like?

you can enjoy it if you want, most people find it becoming tiresome and pathetic

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

you can enjoy it if you want, most people find it becoming tiresome and pathetic

Of course it is. It does not matter though as its already been decided, we are the same club. We won.

Ive argued about it endlessly but no matter how many times you show the facts, haters are gonna hate.

Betfred have done it to get a bit of cheap publicity. Thats all.

Tbh i dont really give a fuck anymore,it annoyed me a bit when  all the sevco pish started but now am chilled oot about it.

The sad fucks who peddle this shite are deluded and not worth botherin about.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Of course it is. It does not matter though as its already been decided, we are the same club. We won.

Ive argued about it endlessly but no matter how many times you show the facts, haters are gonna hate.

Betfred have done it to get a bit of cheap publicity. Thats all.

I think it's more of a mongo employee trying to be funny rather than betfred doing it purposefully to attract business

13 minutes ago, RFC#1. said:

The sad fucks who peddle this shite are deluded and not worth botherin about.

Howling at the moon flat earth mad cunts. Most are probably fat smelly virgin speccy cunts who live with their mum at 40 and whose whole life is taking up by hating Rangers

But very funny.

I no longer give much of a fuck about all that newco ,sevco nonsense, fuck them, really who cares, if I'm discussing football it's almost always with bears, so fuck anyone else and what they think, although I do still particularly enjoy being called The Rangers as some sort of detrimental tag, they really are a clueless shower of shite with a disgusting history and filthy unwashed support 

18 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I think it's more of a mongo employee trying to be funny rather than betfred doing it purposefully to attract business

Betfred issued apology and said employee would be dealt with