latest VB - Dehumanisation

thehost

Another terrific article by the VB's.

Between The Bears' Den and the boardroom section, it's clear to see that we've got a lot of intelligent people contributing on the site. In my opinion, we really ought to pool our resources together, get organised as one and really set about turning the tide with every supporter playing their part to promote it. I've only been on here 5 minutes, so what do I know, but the regulars in here will know the kind of people to take this forward. As I see it, we need to challenge these cretins (in an intelligent fashion), at every turn and get the message 'out there' and beyond this divided country too. WATP.

Great piece VB (tu)

Off topic I know, but  throughout the world the same approach is taken (by some people) in respect of refugees fleeing war zones and law abiding muslims (amongst other groups). Donald Trump being one of the chief culprits. I expect he'll be a target for assassination if/when he becomes President. 

Great read that. It is a subject I am genuinely interested in. I would like to add that over the course of modern history the government's instigating these dehumanising politics have always without exception crashed and burned due to outside political forces. Parochial politics, such is we see and have to live with in today's Scotland, gap to be attacked from outside our own corridors of power, otherwise we, as Rangers fans, will only fan  the flames of hatred and keep the 'myth' alive.

WATP 

Good stuff again, definitely!

Is it not possible that this summer we can organise a number of demonstrations outside hampden.

The first one might not get much news coverage, but the second and third should draw attention to our plight.

Especially if we inform the news agencies down south.

Certainly something has to be done and I'm not happy that it's to end up being a hate filled game against anyone of the usual subjects next season. We have to draw attention to the songs they sing and take the camera off us, which atm it constantly is.

Maybe more and more people will begin to see what a nasty political movement the SNP have turned into.

Vanguard Bears excel at telling the true stories, then again how many people other than ourselves will see their responses to the lies being told about us in the main stream Scottish mhedia?

It is long past time that our club took the liars in the press to court and sued them for every penny we could get. The resulting payout could be split with half going to youth development for the club and the rest being given to charities. It would not only show the mhedia up for the liars they are but would generate massive positive public opinion for us.

31 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Good stuff again, definitely!

Is it not possible that this summer we can organise a number of demonstrations outside hampden.

The first one might not get much news coverage, but the second and third should draw attention to our plight.

Especially if we inform the news agencies down south.

Certainly something has to be done and I'm not happy that it's to end up being a hate filled game against anyone of the usual subjects next season. We have to draw attention to the songs they sing and take the camera off us, which atm it constantly is.

Maybe more and more people will begin to see what a nasty political movement the SNP have turned into.

Semonstrations outside hampdump wouldn't generate much press coverage, particularly down south, but demonstrations outside holyrood would.

16 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Semonstrations outside hampdump wouldn't generate much press coverage, particularly down south, but demonstrations outside holyrood would.

I would but I'm not sure if others would make the effort to go through to Edinburgh.

The police would probably try refuse it citing we're only there to go ahead with the hivs.

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I would but I'm not sure if others would make the effort to go through to Edinburgh.

The police would probably try refuse it citing we're only there to go ahead with the hivs.

If we were blocked from going ahead with a demonstration at holyrood then pick an event the "first minister" was attending in Glasgow and picket that instead.

Alternatively demonstrate outside the daily rhebel or the bbc offices, better still all off them at once.

Great Article, I am sure there are those amongst us who still think this is paranoid waffle but how long can the evidence be ignored, at what point do even the most stringent defenders of balanced treatment start to realise that this article is terrifyingly accurate....

3 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Come to think about it, that's probably the better place to do. Not only does it highlight our displeasure, in a way it asks what the hell this government is doing with some of it's incredibly stupid laws formulated thus far.

Remember though, your only a few hundred meters from the home of hivs, so that could be interesting.