Lennon new Hibs manager.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

You reckon mate? The hatred that's been built up against us in this country is pretty far reaching tbh!

Too true mate but I'm talking at club level .Both clubs need to stick together .2 of the biggest but no say because of the corrupt cabal 

3 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Make no mistake about it; they're on a high, they'll be buzzing with the current situation and won't give a single fuck that they face a third consecutive season in the Championship (Let's not rip that part, we spent two).

It's our fault, too. We have no-one to blame for that second-rate, tin pot club considering us their rivals but ourselves.

Barring the six-two fixture at Easter Road in July, we have been amatuer against a team, a club and a support that required putting in their place this season. Even the two-one game at Ibrox, a half decent side would taken Hibs' chances.

Three days after the euphoria of the Old Firm game, four days after Dundee fucking United took them to penalties, they beat us at Easter Road and the worst of all, with one hand on the Scottish Cup and the other in Europe, ten minutes to go, we blew it and gave them the greatest day of their entire, pathetic, little existence.

We Hibs'd it and it was a fucking disgrace.

With Lennon now in charge, a serial Rangers hater, they're a match made in heaven and both parties will know that.

I don't know if I would like to draw them in cup competition next season; will we shite ourselves again?

As I said elsewhere, I suppose this mentality is why we're the world's most successful club; promotion and a trophy, but still annoyed by a loss. On the other hand, they're staying down and a cup win is a cover-up.

Still annoyed by the final , one of the biggest disappointments I have had following Rangers but the important thing to Rememebr is we are still returning from our lowest ebb and we are getting stronger , set backs may still be invetiable but we are returning and when that happens diddies like hibs will be an irrelevance 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Too true mate but I'm talking at club level .Both clubs need to stick together .2 of the biggest but no say because of the corrupt cabal 

Feel we are slowly seeing scotland just forming into a unionism v nationalism/republicansism viewpoint , politics already going down that road so only a matter of time before sports takes a similar route 

On 10 June 2016 at 0:27 PM, cr3_bear said:

Feel we are slowly seeing scotland just forming into a unionism v nationalism/republicansism viewpoint , politics already going down that road so only a matter of time before sports takes a similar route 

And I know what side i'm on...God Save The Queen....:uk:

On 08/06/2016 at 10:23 AM, TheMotor said:

Oh great. The return of "seeking clarification".

Well, at least he has a good record of getting teams relegated from championships.

He's also got teeth that match all their fans'

On 10/06/2016 at 8:40 AM, cr3_bear said:

The thing is aswell hibs seem to be revelling in their wee celtic image , I genuinley don't think hearts fans would be too happy to be seen as our feeder club the same way the hivs have embraced their connection with celtic as of late 

Hatred of Rangers is clearly good for helping spastics bond.

Its funny that they think we'll be "shitting it" :lol: they're a diddy club in the championship and we're going for 55 titles, the only thing we have in common is we're both where we belong

38 minutes ago, Willis said:

Hatred of Rangers is clearly good for helping spastics bond.

Its funny that they think we'll be "shitting it" :lol: they're a diddy club in the championship and we're going for 55 titles, the only thing we have in common is we're both where we belong

Aye they seem to think they are now one of our major rivals , Aberdeen had the same thinking aswell , they are an irrelevance in the grand scheme of things 

When this fecker got the hivs job I was happy but only because the expectation was the he had been scheduled to work and commentate for Radio 5 over the Euros. The word was that once he got this job, he wouldn't be able to do that.

Yet, last night he was commentating on the France/Albania game and he's coming back for more.

Well at least he's serious about making hivs a force to be reckoned with over the years as I'm sure they have to start their Euro qualifiers fairly soon.

Either that or they're just not paying him enough.