Lennon new Hibs manager.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to wonder what's changed. He couldn't wait to get out of Scotland the last time because of all the horrible horrible bigots and their horrible horrible anti Irish racism and all the horrible horrible death threats making him fear for his life,yet now he 'can't wait to come back'

:rolleyes:

Poisonous wee cunt,hopefully gets his cunt kicked in again. :wanker:

Mass Onanism across at hivsnet. They seem to think that somehow we will be shittin ourselves because of this. Strange, it's almost as if they believe that there is a parallel existence in which they are playing and pumping us on a fortnightly basis. 

22 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

At least .There will be two real big  clubs for definite, that hate these bastards .Ourselves and Jambos

Maybe some unity at club level  would be a good thing ,although it seems a fair off

Hearts and the majority of their fans hate us more than them mate! ??

Make no mistake about it; they're on a high, they'll be buzzing with the current situation and won't give a single fuck that they face a third consecutive season in the Championship (Let's not rip that part, we spent two).

It's our fault, too. We have no-one to blame for that second-rate, tin pot club considering us their rivals but ourselves.

Barring the six-two fixture at Easter Road in July, we have been amatuer against a team, a club and a support that required putting in their place this season. Even the two-one game at Ibrox, a half decent side would taken Hibs' chances.

Three days after the euphoria of the Old Firm game, four days after Dundee fucking United took them to penalties, they beat us at Easter Road and the worst of all, with one hand on the Scottish Cup and the other in Europe, ten minutes to go, we blew it and gave them the greatest day of their entire, pathetic, little existence.

We Hibs'd it and it was a fucking disgrace.

With Lennon now in charge, a serial Rangers hater, they're a match made in heaven and both parties will know that.

I don't know if I would like to draw them in cup competition next season; will we shite ourselves again?

As I said elsewhere, I suppose this mentality is why we're the world's most successful club; promotion and a trophy, but still annoyed by a loss. On the other hand, they're staying down and a cup win is a cover-up.

7 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Hearts and the majority of their fans hate us more than them mate! ??

Not one for sticking up for any other club but my feeling with hearts hatred is that it is for the most part down to footballing reasons , will be the odd nationalist bam who hates us for other reasons in their support but with hibs the hatred is bheggar like , it's a hatred of our club , our support our traditions and our culture 

The thing is aswell hibs seem to be revelling in their wee celtic image , I genuinley don't think hearts fans would be too happy to be seen as our feeder club the same way the hivs have embraced their connection with celtic as of late