Lennon new Hibs manager.

Declaring he was a hair's breadth away from re-taking the Celtic job and that he had numerous job offers in England, but now finds himself managing Hibs in the Scottish Championship.

In other words, absolutely nobody wanted him, because he's a shite manager, and a complete walloper.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, roboscot said:

Strange decision on his part considering he had to run away from all that anti-irish racism being dished out by the big, bad protestants in Scotland...

It only makes sense when you consider that no other fucker wanted him and that Hibs are happily playing the bigot card these days. 

Stokes, Stubbs, Henderson, Griffiths and now Lennon.

Are Hibs and Celtic morphing into the same entity?

Heard the big brothers already loaned their smaller sibling a few thousands fans the other week. They weren't dressed as seats for a change... As a matter of fact, on this occasion they couldn't even stay in their effin' seats.

32 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

A disgusting manager for a disgusting club. Reeks of desperation from both parties

Lord have mercy if we draw them in the cup next season. 

Jesus H Christ, the thought of drawing them in the cup had serious implications before but this has just ramped it up a cazillion %, this would now be a very serious situation.

Even being the scumbag that he is, this appointment in a business sense, will bring them in more money, in ST sales and sponsorship and no doubt, more TV air time than they would have otherwise have gotten.

On the upside, he might just bankrupt them in his tenure.

TBH, we shouldn't be meeting hivs in the SC as they should be banned, so that leaves the LC and if we drew them, I can see this rhabid inciting the fans to hatred and trouble to follow.

This piece of excrement is the only person I know that when he goes for shite, he sticks his heed down the pan!

Personally I think Rod Petrie has done a lot of good things for Hibs in terms of putting in place the infrastructure we have at the club but I don't feel he would have been the man to persuade a high calibre manager like Lennon that his next move should be to Easter Road.

Where do you begin with this pish :lol:

one guy runs on pitchside and tries to deck lennon... big court case

thousands of guys run on the pith, some attack our players, others come to our end to goad us... police blame our supporters (allegedly!)

justice, modern scottish footbal style.

so glad we can focus on the silky skills being paraded every week as Scottish football showcases to the world the stunning fruits of a generation of developing football skills destined to astonish!

with lennon returning, it's confirmed to be a crap soap opera.

The Warburton Revolution is the only shining light.

27 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Personally I think Rod Petrie has done a lot of good things for Hibs in terms of putting in place the infrastructure we have at the club but I don't feel he would have been the man to persuade a high calibre manager like Lennon that his next move should be to Easter Road.

Where do you begin with this pish :lol:

:lol:  High calibre manager, he's only managed two clubs, one of which he relegated, his biggest achievement was a lucky win against Barca.

He had his chance down south and with all his managerial skills he took  Bolton straight to the bottom of the table and his chance of another decent job in England sank  with the trotters.

He has proved in England he aint got what it takes and options running out  this is a good move for him.

Other than a couple of token arrests all has gone quiet on the cup final rioting as expected, wouldn't be surprised if  Japan man put a word in. Just as a reward like.

I'm waiting to hear what the 3 females who are leaders of the 3 main political parties in scotland , have to say about a club that will be representing scotland in european competition , appointing someone with a history of intimidation and abuse against women . They had plenty to say about a private golf club deciding who could become members .

18 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

I'm waiting to hear what the 3 females who are leaders of the 3 main political parties in scotland , have to say about a club that will be representing scotland in european competition , appointing someone with a history of intimidation and abuse against women . They had plenty to say about a private golf club deciding who could become members .

They wont say dick shit, because he's of the same ilk.