Joey takes on Collymore

Marky.

Joey nailed it. Plenty of tools do that technique where they take someones words then add or twist them to misrepresent what you said. 

Joey wasn't buying it and by keeping calm allowed Collymore to totally implode. Stan is a woman beating cry baby who is so desperate to be loved he's currently cosying up to the Republican brigade. Love me love me love me, Aye Stan, away'n sh*te.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yip...a complete & total bell-end. Always quick to play the 'victim' card when it suits him. Glad we have Joey there fighting our corner now. Listening to some of these radio commentators (BBC radio Scotland included!) having a sly (and not so sly) kick at us without reply can be a bit soul destroying at times. Upwards & onwards.

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Because he signed for us I take more notice of him and listen to this stuff whereas before I would have dismissed him as an idiot without bothering to tune in.

I'm really impressed with him so far. Comes across as a calm, in intelligent and confident bloke. Maybe experience has mellowed him or maybe he has always been this way but just attracted bad press. Either way he's got me buzzing in anticipation of watching him play for us.  He's already shown up Collymore to be a right dickhead. One down. He'll come across plenty dickheads in Scottish football to sort out and I expect him to dispatch them as easily as he did Collymore.   

Despite the mad things he's done he's always been a an intelligent guy.  

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

It speaks volumes about a person when all they can do is try to speak over someone and project their voice louder. 

Stan is a cunt, talks like a cunt and acts like a cunt. 

He has neither the depth or the warmth to be a cunt

2 hours ago, Kb72 said:

Personally I think Northern Ireland and Wales both have earned a shot at the euros 

Fucking right! We won our group. All this "NI only qualified because the tournament is expanded" is a load of pish. We're not going to win the tournament, but we deserve to be there more than some teams that had to sneak in through the play-offs.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Collymore now giving the Rangers fans it tight on Twitter - fucking cunt! ?

image.png

This guy sits in judgement of others?

This guy? ..............

Former England star Stan Collymore has confessed to having sex with strangers in car parks - an underground practice known as dogging.

The footballer said he was "ashamed" of what he had done and had apologised to his wife Estelle.

He told the Daily Mirror he had visited dogging sites around 15 times after reading about them on the internet.

Collymore, 33, said: "What I have done is disgusting and I'm so ashamed, but I'm only human.

"I can only beg for forgiveness. Over the last couple of years I have been to dogging sites maybe a dozen to 15 times, and yes I have taken part and had sex during them.

"My only hope is that the people I know and love can find it in their hearts to forgive me."

Collymore was caught out by two undercover reporters from The Sun.

He told them his most recent visit was to a country park called Cannock Chase near his home in Cannock, Staffordshire, on Saturday.

According to The Sun, Collymore sent the pair mobile phone text messages inviting them to have "some fun" at the same car park the next day.

Collymore, who now works as a TV and radio soccer pundit, gained notoriety in 1998 when he hit his then girlfriend Ulrika Jonsson.

2 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

Being a father seems to have been the major factor in the obvious change in him. He seemed to a very angry young man but appears to have matured recently. Never a fan of his previously but his mellowing can only be good for him and Rangers.

Comes across as a much deeper & more intelligent individual than his headlines would suggest.

I'll be rooting for England, place of my birth and home to so many friends, hope all the home nations do well, suspect France will win it but c'mon England.

Must admit, I'm not from norn irn, so I'd find it difficult to watch davis and lafferty and will them to win.

Just going with Twitter posts. Did Joey say quality of tournament has been diluted with the like of NI and Wales in it? 

TheCollymore said NI won their group and Wales earned a spot finishing 2nd to Belgium?

If that's all that was said (dunno if it is) got to agree with Collymore on it.  Unless there's more to it.