Marky.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

Just going with Twitter posts. Did Joey say quality of tournament has been diluted with the like of NI and Wales in it? 

TheCollymore said NI won their group and Wales earned a spot finishing 2nd to Belgium?

If that's all that was said (dunno if it is) got to agree with Collymore on it.  Unless there's more to it.

He said it's been diluted because it's been padded out, I suppose it's much the same as the CL some of who aren't champions.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

He said it's been diluted because it's been padded out, I suppose it's much the same as the CL some of who aren't champions.

Aye that's fair enough but if he mentioned NI and Wales, they would have qualified anyway.

Collymore needs to calmed the fu*k down, he argues every point as if his life depended on it and just comes across as a mad ranter.He's also fake because he always picks the most contrary view just for the sake of argument .I'd have said he's the most obnoxious  pundit out there but that big fanny Sutton is in a league of his own  after saying if England drop Rooney they can win the Euros !!  even big Stan knows that's a stupid opinion with or without Rooney. Thought Barton spoke very well .

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

Collymore needs to calmed the fu*k down, he argues every point as if his life depended on it and just comes across as a mad ranter.He's also fake because he always picks the most contrary view just for the sake of argument .I'd have said he's the most obnoxious  pundit out there but that big fanny Sutton is in a league of his own  after saying if England drop Rooney they can win the Euros !!  even big Stan knows that's a stupid opinion with or without Rooney. Thought Barton spoke very well .

Big stan ? 

13 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

It speaks volumes about a person when all they can do is try to speak over someone and project their voice louder. 

Stan is a cunt, talks like a cunt and acts like a cunt. 

It's called   " To  Cosgrove "

Joey Barton is goin to be a legend  

he kept his cool there and made collymore look like a loudmouth fool !! Should stand him in good stead for dealing with the media in Scotland and also abuse from the pheados across the city!! Canny wait to see him put that fuckin Neanderthal brown in his fuckin back pocket ????????

Just now, james_85 said:

Joey on again just now, "Scott Brown isn't in the same league as me" yassss get them told Joey

Just about to post that mate! "Everyone keeps telling me about Scott Brown but Scott Brown won't live with me and he's not in the same league as me" yaaaaaaaaaassssss ya Lego munching cunt!

Much as i hate collywobble in a way I feel sorry for the cunt. Its every few months when the world kind of forgets who he is and nobody takes notice of him he'll start spouting a load of pish about rangers, offer fights to people online, get sacked from whatever punditry job he has at the time then get his dosage of meds increased wait a few months and repeat.

To me that is the behaviour of an unwell human being that in all seriousness should probably have somebody looking after them. Just make sure it's a male carer though given his track record. 

1 minute ago, Tam Müller said:

Much as i hate collywobble in a way I feel sorry for the cunt. Its every few months when the world kind of forgets who he is and nobody takes notice of him he'll start spouting a load of pish about rangers, offer fights to people online, get sacked from whatever punditry job he has at the time then get his dosage of meds increased wait a few months and repeat.

To me that is the behaviour of an unwell human being that in all seriousness should probably have somebody looking after them. Just make sure it's a male carer though given his track record. 

Fuck'm. Hope the cunt falls in front of a train. Prick!!

"Everyone says it's Joey Barton Vs Scott Brown, Scott Brown isn't in my league. If i'm on my game Scott Brown won't get near me. It's not about Joey Barton Vs Scott Brown, it's about Rangers vs the rest of Scottish football"

Joey Barton talking on talkSPORT this morning.

Barton got the battle fever on

22 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

"Everyone says it's Joey Barton Vs Scott Brown, Scott Brown isn't in my league. If i'm on my game Scott Brown won't get near me. It's not about Joey Barton Vs Scott Brown, it's about Rangers vs the rest of Scottish football"

Joey Barton talking on talkSPORT this morning.

Barton got the battle fever on

Spot on, Joey!