Why

donnymac

I find in absolutely incredible that the SFA have not started disciplinary action against Hibs - UEFA have just started to do this against Russia , and it only happened yesterday. 

In a few weeks we have a team in a Europa Cup draw that should be nowhere near it , their behaviour was no different to what happend last night.

If UEFA dish out severe punishment to Russia, which I expect them to do, as a club we should be putting the SFA under severe pressure to get that classless club and their fans banned from Europe and heavily fine them as well. 

It just cannot be allowed to be swept under the carpet.

3 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

I find in absolutely incredible that the SFA have not started disciplinary action against Hibs - UEFA have just started to do this against Russia , and it only happened yesterday. 

In a few weeks we have a team in a Europa Cup draw that should be nowhere near it , their behaviour was no different to what happend last night.

If UEFA dish out severe punishment to Russia, which I expect them to do, as a club we should be putting the SFA under severe pressure to get that classless club and their fans banned from Europe and heavily fine them as well. 

How the Russians behaved was very different from the actions of those from following the Edinburgh filth. The Russians didn't invade the pitch and attach England players..........................................

9 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

There was one difference  and that is their fans didn't attack opposition players.

If this is just a taster of what may happen in a kaffolic dominated Europe/world there's not going to be many places to go to escape this evil.

42 minutes ago, donnymac said:

has there been nothing on the cup final fiasco ? either from fangers, sfa, the media have dropped it.

cannot understand it.

this should have been belted & put to sleep well & truly by now 

They have until July 31st to do the investigation, the club are probably waiting to see what the findings are before taking further action or not.

It's more the principal that UEFA are doing something and SFA are not.

Rangers need to put out a statement demanding an update on the enquiry that is supposed to be ongoing after Hampden .

Hibs in Europe, should not happen.

But unfortunately it looks as if it will.

8 hours ago, murzo said:

Is it a police investigation? Thought it was an sfa led independent one.

There is so little on it ,We are all not sure .

Plain and simple 

The fuckpigs will make as many arrests over the longest possible period .Hoping this will cover up their negligence and downright disgraceful attitude on the day 

While the other corrupt cabal fuckpigs will just give it the " there is an investigation " into it ,which will take months and months ,hoping by the then ,all the pressure is off .

All while the fuckpigs in the apologetic media ignore any any possibility of asking for heads to roll or put pressure on the cabal to act in the appropriate way ..

Can you just imagine Rangers fans had invaded the pitch en mass after an OF game ,or vital Cup final versus another scummy club .??

The whole political establishment under extreme pressure from the fuckpigs in uniform and from Scotlands impartial media and every beggar loving MP would be clambering for the impartial cunts in SFA and Spfl to give us as harsh a punishment as possible .

They would duly oblige with the harshest possible and quickest sentence .

This place has to be the most legally corrupt double standards  Country in the world .

If it was Rangers fans who had behaved like the Hibs fans did, I have no doubt it would have been raised in Parliament in both London and Edinburgh and some kind of punishment would have been given.

That may sound paranoid but this usually laid back bear has no doubt what I have posted would have happened.

:gerbad:

I agree the Hibs supporters were despicable, but the constant bitching for them to be shafted is a bit silly. If the SFA bother their arse to go after them for invading the pitch, the assaults and offensive behaviour, they will have to go after us for the same offences. 

Whether we like it or not we would end up punished as well, don't doubt it.

2 hours ago, jaywalker said:

I agree the Hibs supporters were despicable, but the constant bitching for them to be shafted is a bit silly. If the SFA bother their arse to go after them for invading the pitch, the assaults and offensive behaviour, they will have to go after us for the same offences. 

Fuck right up ya clown

11 hours ago, murzo said:

Is it a police investigation? Thought it was an sfa led independent one.

I think there's 3 being done

1 An independent inquiry requested by our board

2. A police inquiry 

3. The SFA's Punishments officer report  Mr Lunny

1 minute ago, jaywalker said:

Do you honestly think I am wrong? 

Naw mate i'm telling you to fuck up because your correct.

Are you a spastic?

What Rangers fans attacked hivs players? Fucking none thats what....so you can take your comparison, to our actions to theirs,and ram it right up your arse.

2 hours ago, jaywalker said:

Walk away Jay.