The final straw

ready1873

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

makes sense to me, I not knocking your view, hopefully you'll understand mine.

I don't, that's what I've been trying to say.

You're perfectly entitled to hold it though, whether I or anyone else understands it or not.

3 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

I have a friend who is a mounted cop and they are all blaming Rangers fans for not being able to get in fast enough and he is fucking one of us I could not believe it.

Seems to be the same in Orlando, shooting starts t 02:00 am and police get into the building a 05:00am, must be a lot of Bears on holiday in Florida.

7 hours ago, Bris Koyd said:

Apparently singing "fuck the IRA" within the vicinity of Irishmen is provocative. Shouldn't be considered offensive by any Irishman, but then Gerry Adams has been elected to the Dail...

Is  N Ireland now as corrupt as this place mate ??

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

I'm really not sure what being proactive v reactive has to do with this discussion. Do you understand what these words mean?

A group of football fans sing a song which condemns a proscribed terrorist organisation; an organisation that murdered innocent people. There's nothing provocative or offensive in that unless you are a member or supporter of that proscribed (ie illegal) organisation.

Exactly. People would only "take" offence if they shared the same beliefs as those organisations. 

7 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

I have a friend who is a mounted cop and they are all blaming Rangers fans for not being able to get in fast enough and he is fucking one of us I could not believe it.

Didnt the Police themselves say they thought the mounted officers reacted swiftly? No mention of anyone being impeded. They should have been immediately outside the ground and able to negotiate their way through the fans leaving at the end of the game (it shouldn't be a surprise to them that people exit a stadium after an event).

Your friend is obviously not very bright and really shouldn't be aboard a life form that is obviously far more capable of rational thought than he is. 

Its too late as the FA have already apologised to the irish government years ago. Think that was when society was fucked that any organisation would apologise for fans singing if you hate the ira clap your hands. I am just going to say it then fuck the ira and fuck the fenians if any still exist and fuck any murdering scum and fuck any bastard who supports the terrorist murdering scum and fuck them all who sing in praise of these terrorists and that includes the plastic easily offended paddies who sing about the murderers every single week. 

4 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Its too late as the FA have already apologised to the irish government years ago. Think that was when society was fucked that any organisation would apologise for fans singing if you hate the ira clap your hands. I am just going to say it then fuck the ira and fuck the fenians if any still exist and fuck any murdering scum and fuck any bastard who supports the terrorist murdering scum and fuck them all who sing in praise of these terrorists and that includes the plastic easily offended paddies who sing about the murderers every single week. 

7 8 9 and breath and :PTen (tu)

8 hours ago, Bris Koyd said:

Hearing the kind of anti - English bigotry being espoused by many after the events in Marseille makes me realise that these people detest our club because of our success and that they are all hypocrites who hold strong prejudices themselves. In England, Manchester United are seen as being a club with a support that is fake and manufactured and Liverpool are seen as being mindless hooligans and thugs. In Germany, Bayern Munich are seen as being a symbol of the apparent Bavaria bias of the government. In Spain, Real Madrid are branded a fascist club who gained their status solely because of Gustav Franco's preferential treatment towards them. In Austria, Austria Vienna are viewed as the club of the upper classes and representative of elitism. While some of these accounts are true to an extent, all are largely exaggerated in order for bitter supporters of less successful clubs to have a reason to resent success. We must always welcome the chase, however morally bankrupt the actions they take to try and catch us become. They will trip us up and perhaps be ahead for a few seconds, but we will always push the bastards out the road and carry on our route to success. It must be very sad to be a football supporter consumed with bitterness and envy and I pity all the wee team fans who hate us so much.

Good post 

When the Powers That Be decided that it should be a crime to hurt anybodies feelings we were on a slippery slope. 

Especially since it appears that only some people have feelings that need to be protected. If you're a Protestant, Unionist, Loyalist or Patriotic person, you're shit outta luck!

12 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

The obvious answer to that is why did they need to get in so fast. Because of the fucking hibs support running riot on the pitch, assaulting Rangers players and staff and generally behaving like fucktards.

Don't allow anyone to change the argument about delays, singing etc. The main and only point is these scum invaded the pitch, attacked players and staff and caused damage. Nothing else needs to be said.