Belgium

They are in serious danger of doing what England did during their golden period of 2002-06: blowing their best chance of winning something with the ridiculous talent at their disposal all because they have a manager who doesn't have a clue what he is doing. 

31 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

All the English based players apart from Hazard looked fucked and clueless..Very disappointing..Credit to the Italians though.. 

What's your opinion of de Bruyne mate? £55m for him, not to mention £49m for Sterliing, City aren't exactly getting value for money.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't let that game tonight fool you. Hungary might as well have not played any defenders with the amount of space they gave Belgium. Hazard was brilliant, but de Bruyne was pretty much anonymous and Lukaku is as good as a man down. I wouldn't be surprised to see Wales (well Bale) punt them out.

Portugal will stifle Belgium's adventurous ways just like Italy did and both teams will bore their way to the final where Italy will win on penalties. It will be warm embraces and tight hugs all round at every corner kick.

I have foreseen it. Football Armageddon with added Pepe.

19 hours ago, WadeWilson said:

Portugal will stifle Belgium's adventurous ways just like Italy did and both teams will bore their way to the final where Italy will win on penalties. It will be warm embraces and tight hugs all round at every corner kick.

I have foreseen it. Football Armageddon with added Pepe.

Italy boring, aye they are boring  Spain off the park at the moment