Essandoh

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

We should have contacted the F A as soon as they did not provide the information required, missing two weeks training due to paperwork is ridiculous. Get this sorted ffs. 

They are still Accrington players up til the 31st of June, so we have basically asked permission for their players to start training with us & they`ve refused.

Calm yerself, they`ll join up when their contracts have ended as happens in 99.9% of transfers

4 minutes ago, calio said:

They are still Accrington players up til the 31st of June, so we have basically asked permission for their players to start training with us & they`ve refused.

Calm yerself, they`ll join up when their contracts have ended as happens in 99.9% of transfers

30 days has September, April....

36 minutes ago, calio said:

I an very calm. :)

I read it as if Rangers had asked for information from A S and had not received it, so I assumed that meant we wanted to get this sorted so that the players could train now.

If they did not get the information required they should have asked the F A to sort it out.

Maybe you know better and think W & W do not want these players at the moment. 

P S you might want to check the calendar. :wink:

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I an very calm. :)

I read it as if Rangers had asked for information from A S and had not received it, so I assumed that meant we wanted to get this sorted so that the players could train now.

If they did not get the information required they should have asked the F A to sort it out.

Maybe you know better and think W & W do not want these players at the moment. 

P S you might want to check the calendar. :wink:

Sorry the ffs at the end of your post gave the impression you were getting a bit flustered, my mistake :D

Here`s the important bit here..

"Until the compensation package has been agreed they are our players, so they shouldn't be allowed to train with Rangers.

"We have them contracted until June 30."

:wink:

53 minutes ago, calio said:

Still Accrington players up until the 31st of June? We'll be waiting a while then

58 minutes ago, calio said:

I cannot seem to quote your reply mate, so will try here.

It was 5 hours ago so my mood is maybe better at the moment. :)

What I read from it was that A S were wanting their compensation and Rangers were asking for more information before paying and it seemed paperwork was holding up the players ability to join their team mates and that made me make the ffs get it sorted post.  I stand by that post, no need for paperwork to be holding up the players join us now considering we have had about 5 months. (tu)

15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I cannot seem to quote your reply mate, so will try here.

It was 5 hours ago so my mood is maybe better at the moment. :)

What I read from it was that A S were wanting their compensation and Rangers were asking for more information before paying and it seemed paperwork was holding up the players ability to join their team mates and that made me make the ffs get it sorted post.  I stand by that post, no need for paperwork to be holding up the players join us now considering we have had about 5 months. (tu)

No worries Bru, i`m a bit influenced by vodka the night mate but my reading is unless we agree a fee `pre-tribunal` with them then there`s nothing we can do to end their contracts with AS early, as they have already slagged us off for getting them for next to nothing I reckon it`s just sour grapes on their part. 12 days in early pre-season is most likely not value for what they are asking.

Hope that makes sense lol

1 minute ago, calio said:

No worries Bru, i`m a bit influenced by vodka the night mate but my reading is unless we agree a fee `pre-tribunal` with them then there`s nothing we can do to end their contracts with AS early, as they have already slagged us off for getting them for next to nothing I reckon it`s just sour grapes on their part. 12 days in early pre-season is most likely not value for what their asking.

Hope that makes sense lol

I think it does, maybe a solution will be found before long hopefully. (tu)

so if I'm a young player with a promising future and I have two offers and one is from accrington stanley and i read about how they treat their players in the processs of moving to a big club...

andy holt, you could just be shooting yourself in the foot