Police Scotland

BEE

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

Hows the hunt going Police Scotland ya bunch a wanks how many of these fucks have been lifted! Well done the lads who protected our end as they were coming over!!!! 

*****Watch with no Sound**********

There's not enough evidence there to arrest anyone.  No blue in sight. You not got anything from the Rangers end? 

2 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

Police Scotland couldn't catch a cold in fucking Alaska.

Selective organised arrests of the "DEFENDERS" against the intimidation of a horde who were hell bent on causing trouble and this is an actual crime as i'm certain it is included in the form of anti social behaviour. If the police and stewards were incapable of protecting a section of old,young and disabled people then surely to fuck you have the right to be able to protect the weak of any group.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

More arrests today, lad that was with me at the match got charged with invading the pitch and assault :disappointment:

Gave his brother the VB e-mail to see if they can help him out...  Fuck police scotland

The majority of those arrested will be Rangers fans.

PARANOID

PROTESTANTS

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

More arrests today, lad that was with me at the match got charged with invading the pitch and assault :disappointment:

Gave his brother the VB e-mail to see if they can help him out...  Fuck police scotland

Boils my blood man, fucking rats !

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Christ, if they're putting invading the pitch on the charge they're going to be busy.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Christ, if they're putting invading the pitch on the charge they're going to be busy.

Every single Rangers fan that's been jailed (that I know of) one of the charges on their sheet, the leading one, is a breach of the peace for being on the park. It shouldn't matter if there's thousands of Hibs fans on the park - if you are arresting and charging Rangers fans with being on the park then you must do the same for them - even if there's thousands. Especially as they started it by doing it first.

Regarding Police Scotland - couldn't believe what I witnessed from them today first hand (not going into detail on here, I'll let an admin know) but the reason I am saying this is that hopefully when that wee toad that coined the phrase "Paranoid Protestants" if he says it once more he will hopefully get bounced right out of here for good in light of this.

On 4 July 2016 at 3:38 PM, eejay the dj said:

10 years ago when a bear suggested anything remotely sinister like this .He would have been accused of Paranoia .Leave that to the tims the majority of bears would say ?

Funny how times have changed and the apathetic ones in that majority have changed their tune .

I honestly think the beggars now know they are in a position of strength everywhere and won't let up .

While we are coming to terms with them being the establishment club .

Cunning bastards. Pulling the strings whilst convincing their own type and every other mug willing to listen that they are victims and done to.  

Still tinks with a well justified inferiority complex deep ingrained in their psyche though. 

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Every single Rangers fan that's been jailed (that I know of) one of the charges on their sheet, the leading one, is a breach of the peace for being on the park. It shouldn't matter if there's thousands of Hibs fans on the park - if you are arresting and charging Rangers fans with being on the park then you must do the same for them - even if there's thousands. Especially as they started it by doing it first.

Regarding Police Scotland - couldn't believe what I witnessed from them today first hand (not going into detail on here, I'll let an admin know) but the reason I am saying this is that hopefully when that wee toad that coined the phrase "Paranoid Protestants" if he says it once more he will hopefully get bounced right out of here for good in light of this.

What you've said is a disgrace mate. Hopefully you get everything sorted and you get a decent judge. 

But just in case you don't can I get your east Stirling ticket :lol: 

Can we ask per the freedom of info act the number of arrests for assault on Rangers players & Staff

The club have stated everyone was attacked in some form, surely this is the priority , how else can football function ?

So, 15 hibs/celtic fans at a minimum, if the cunts had no colours check the distance between their eyes, lower the number the higher the probability 

It MUST be challenged in some form and now before the whitewash gathers momentum 

20 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Can we ask per the freedom of info act the number of arrests for assault on Rangers players & Staff

The club have stated everyone was attacked in some form, surely this is the priority , how else can football function ?

So, 15 hibs/celtic fans at a minimum, if the cunts had no colours check the distance between their eyes, lower the number the higher the probability 

It MUST be challenged in some form and now before the whitewash gathers momentum 

It's a complete stitch up take my word for it there's 50 been arrested now ... I'd be amazed if there's more than 15 of them Hibs fans which is incredible.

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

What a joke that is! No doubt that will be the standard set going forward

Always going to be the case - they are using Rangers the police to cover up their own match day inadequacy 

Just now, K.A.I said:

It's a complete stitch up take my word for it there's 50 been arrested now ... I'd be amazed if there's more than 15 of them Hibs fans which is incredible.

And we are expected to turn up at Motherwell on Saturday safe in the knowledge that our fans won't be set upon

After SPFL reassurances and the severe sanctions imposed on Motherwell we have nothing to fear

Did we even get a fucking apology, or thanks for not reacting ?

A paranoid might think we get no support while sitting back and desperately hoping we react 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Always going to be the case - they are using Rangers the police to cover up their own match day inadequacy 

It certainly was. That stupid thing they were doing walking out and lining up behind the goals and starring at the fans for 10 mins then fucking off back inside the stadium then doing in again 10 mins later. What the fuck was that all about?

2 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

And we are expected to turn up at Motherwell on Saturday safe in the knowledge that our fans won't be set upon

After SPFL reassurances and the severe sanctions imposed on Motherwell we have nothing to fear

Did we even get a fucking apology, or thanks for not reacting ?

A paranoid might think we get no support while sitting back and desperately hoping we react 

Well you are just a paranoid Protestant 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Our board have been just as cowardly

I wast a big believer in the board when they come in but slowly but surely theu have been doing things that have been winning me over. The statment after the final:crywank: but if they start banning any of the fans that entered the park to defend players and fans il lose all the respect that they have gained.