Retro Shirts.

Why aren't people buying these instead of the new one?  It's basically the same jersey except the retro ones are cheaper and readily available.  Rangers get next to no money for sales of the new one anyway.  You'd be better off buying a retro one and spending some of the £20 you saved on RangersTV.

25 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Proof?

I thought it was generally accepted that Rangers had a shite deal when it comes to the strips.  Isn't that why the board are fighting it? 

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Noticed https://twitter.com/Rangersstuff1 selling a few older tops, if anybody is interested.

He only ever sells stuff through DM and it's by auction. I've messaged him a few times and the current 'bids' are usually quite high, I think he's making the offers up to make himself some more money. 

You can usually get them on eBay or classicfootballshirts.co.uk for a not bad price. 

4 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

He only ever sells stuff through DM and it's by auction. I've messaged him a few times and the current 'bids' are usually quite high, I think he's making the offers up to make himself some more money. 

You can usually get them on eBay or classicfootballshirts.co.uk for a not bad price. 

He definitely is. Bit of a fly guy if you ask me. He makes it out as if he's auctioning for other people but is defo doing it for himself. I made offers on stuff a while back, there were no higher offers in the thread. Contacted by DM and don't hear back from him then see same item posted again hanging out for more £

9 hours ago, Dazzler said:

When I played football for the BB, this was the strip we played in.

DSC00239_large.jpg

I have a retro made with number 11 on the back, also just bought the score draw red one.  The strip above I have the original strip without the crsmith the first season it was out.    But your BB top is by far my favourite home top 

Just now, Copland bear said:

I have a retro made with number 11 on the back, also just bought the score draw red one.  The strip above I have the original strip without the crsmith the first season it was out.    But your BB top is by far my favourite home top 

I loved it, very special strip to me.

Every time we ran out to play, I would imagine I was running out at ibrox.

Miss being wee, football in the morning, ibrox in afternoon.

On 07/07/2016 at 4:32 AM, Thewhitesettler said:

I remember that I used to hate the fact that we had the same shirt sponsor as the manky mob..

I think we stopped using CR Smith in the early 90s when I was a wean but the taigs used it for at least another year or two, so in my head I've always associated CR Smith with the vermin