This seasons starting XI

EMRFC

GKs - Foderingham/Gilks

RBs - Tavernier/Hodson  

CBs -  Kiernan/Wilson/Hill/Crooks                                                      

LBs - Wallace

CMs - Barton/Rossiter/Crooks/Halliday

CAMs - Forrester/Windass/Kranjcar/Mckay/Holt

RWs - Waghorn/Forrester/O'Halloran                                                             

STs - Miller/Waghorn/Windass/O'Halloran                                                     

LWs - Mckay/O'Halloran

Out of these players and you can also factor in potential signings such as Mariappa and Grigg etc who would make your starting eleven using 4-3-3?

24 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

GKs - Foderingham/Gilks

RBs - Tavernier/Hodson  

LBs - Wallace/Thompson/Halliday

LWs - Mckay/O'Halloran

5 hours ago, EMRFC said:

GKs - Foderingham/Gilks

RBs - Tavernier/Hodson  

LBs - Wallace

LWs - Mckay/O'Halloran

Out of these players and you can also factor in potential signings such as Mariappa and Grigg etc who would make your starting eleven using 4-3-3?

I think that Halliday might revert to being cover for LB, as well as midfield, since he's played there before he came to Rangers. Wallace has been, fairly, injury free since he arrived here, and not many players go through a lot of seasons, without picking up an injury that sidelines them for a few months. Hopefully it won't happen, I'm just a pessimist, and always look on the worst side of things.  

11 hours ago, The Mailman said:

Can't stand these types of threads, someone seems to pop up every couple of days giving us our squad list .

And all the wee football manager helmets doing XI's with such optimism putting new signings they've never seen play in key starting positions 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

And all the wee football manager helmets doing XI's with such optimism putting new signings they've never seen play in key starting positions 

So you're saying people haven't seen Joey Barton and Niko Kranjcar play before????

I'll not be surprised if our back 5 that starts against Motherwell isn't the same one that lined up for the cup final. 

Midfield- any body's guess. Quite a few options there now.

Forwards- probably McKay, Windass and Waghorn as it stands.

No guarantee we will land any of the strikers we've been after.

Pretty sure it's not the popular view point however I think that our squad is in good shape in respects of quality and depth.  Would have little fear going into that Division with what we have.

TBH I would not have feared playing anyone of the SPL teams last year and we are far stronger now. 

Not saying I wouldn't welcome a quality Centre half or indeed a out and out goal scorer right enough however don't think our success hinges on us getting them.

From the little I've seen of Windass (I admit it was only the game against Charlston) I'd play him ahead of Holt - if that performance will be consistent in regards to the drive, energy and skill he showed.

Too early to tell, though.