Joe Dodoo signed

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, deco19761 said:

Why do people always say shit like this. Keep up with the news and believe sometimes.what people say ffs. Its not all cloaks and daggers 

Wind others up, the only thing with Aucho for example

If we believed what everyone said then we'd be signing Messi on a 3 year deal. 

It's about not getting misinformed.  

10 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Dodoo, Dodoo. De doo de doo de doo!

Dodoo, Dodoo. De doo de doo de doooo! :D

Welcome Joe, all the best mate! :uk:

Rangers beating celtic 2-0 at the piggery wie 5 minutes to go, Waghorn and Dodoo the scorers............................"Wag-a-Dodoo doo push pineapple shake the tree" (could maybe say 'applepine' for shits and giggles)

I'll get my coat :uk:

12 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Rangers beating celtic 2-0 at the piggery wie 5 minutes to go, Waghorn and Dodoo the scorers............................"Wag-a-Dodoo doo push pineapple shake the tree" (could maybe say 'applepine' for shits and giggles)

Ohhhh..deeeeeear goooooodd!!! doh Let me get the door for you!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Three stripes said:

My opinion on that mate...

Billy boys or nothing makes us look like fuds with a watered down unoriginal version.

Edu edu was cringey as fuck

What about this ???

I agree about TBB, but it's just a bit of fun for when the boy scores. The Edu chant was sung as a 'protest' against TBB being banned. This is different....as I say, just a bit of banter for when he scores.

WHat about it?? :lol: Have you been talking to THE_Ibrox_Preacher per chance?? :D

13 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I agree about TBB, but it's just a bit of fun for when the boy scores. The Edu chant was sung as a 'protest' against TBB being banned. This is different....as I say, just a bit of banter for when he scores.

WHat about it?? :lol: Have you been talking to THE_Ibrox_Preacher per chance?? :D

??

6 hours ago, FSM said:

Was there any fee paid or was he out of contract?

Surprised Leicester let him go given what Ranieri said about him.

They offered him a new contract and he turned it down to join us so only a development fee will be required, 250K I believe,

Another piece of excellent news to come home to.

11 hours ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Should it not be "Push applepine " 

11 hours ago, Three stripes said:

My opinion on that mate...

Billy boys or nothing makes us look like fuds with a watered down unoriginal version.

Edu edu was cringey as fuck

What about this ???

Imagine the full away end at parkhead doing that :lol::party:

17 hours ago, gogzy said:

:lol:

Don't know what you're laughing at gogzy, because that's exactly what Nick Thomson on Rangers official website said.....

RANGERS today confirmed the signing of Joe Dodoo on loan from Leicester City on a four year deal, and we’ve pulled together some fast facts about the 21 year-old.

See it for yourself :P

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/fast-facts-joe-dodoo

2 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Don't know what you're laughing at gogzy, because that's exactly what Nick Thomson on Rangers official website said.....

RANGERS today confirmed the signing of Joe Dodoo on loan from Leicester City on a four year deal, and we’ve pulled together some fast facts about the 21 year-old.

See it for yourself :P

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/fast-facts-joe-dodoo

:lol:  fuck sake.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We are crying out for a down the middle forward who stays within the 18 yard box sidelines and can finish if Dodoo can do that he score a barrel load of goals for us. 

That's just not how we play though.