Christian Vieri to sign for Chinese Premier League club

Soon as he stepped up to hit that penalty I turned to my old man and said "he's skying this" :lol: just had a feeling he would miss, he'd had a pretty poor game 

what a footballer though. His record at Inter at a time when Serie A actually lived up to the stereotype that it was tough as fuck to score in, is amazing. 

On 1.08.2016 г. at 3:49 AM, psb07158 said:

Soon as he stepped up to hit that penalty I turned to my old man and said "he's skying this" :lol: just had a feeling he would miss, he'd had a pretty poor game 

what a footballer though. His record at Inter at a time when Serie A actually lived up to the stereotype that it was tough as fuck to score in, is amazing. 

Indeed, what a player. In his season with Atletico Madrid he scored 4 goals vs some diddy team, and yet Atletico lost 4-5 at the end. His face after the game was unforgettable. And in Inter i remember at some point he had a fight with the management, and as a protest, refused to celebrate his goals for the club :lol: His penalty in Florence will always be the highlight of his career for me though. 

21 minutes ago, gersandy said:

My front 3 was Vieri, Parlemo, and R. de Boer. Won 4 european cups in a row.

I had Vieri and some made up cunt i think called Cherno Samba,i was Everton and only won 1 uefa cup and 1 European cup.

Not bad for Everton mind you.

32 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I had Vieri and some made up cunt i think called Cherno Samba,i was Everton and only won 1 uefa cup and 1 European cup.

Not bad for Everton mind you.

I think Samba was a real player. 

24 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye he was but his stats were nowhere near what he was like in real life lol.

Cunt was brilliant.

Aye, he was a monster in the game. Its amazing just how wrong they get it. There used to be a guy called Omar Riza. Buy him and he'd be valued at £20m after 2 seasons. In real life he ended up playing for Exeter or something.

2 hours ago, gersandy said:

Aye, he was a monster in the game. Its amazing just how wrong they get it. There used to be a guy called Omar Riza. Buy him and he'd be valued at £20m after 2 seasons. In real life he ended up playing for Exeter or something.

Aye you're not wrong,i played this seasons and Templeton was my star man.

Couldn't get into it like back in the day when i had loads of time before women and kids etc