Another rangers hater outed

soulboy

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

Of course the BTC played its part in damaging us, it was a potentially massive liability of a business that Minty was trying to sell. Online blogs and other nonsense? No chance.

We're not where we are because of random tarriers posting stuff online, we're where we are because of years of financial mismanagement from a chairman who couldn't be arsed unless it was his name on the line, an interpretation of tax law that was 'creative' at best, and the aforementioned mismanaging chairman selling us to a shyster because we'd become too much of an inconvenience to him.

Forgive me for not blaming our enemies for where we are now, but I'm not letting the people that got us in the shit off the hook that easily. 

It's a different debate mate. The whole who's to blame issue is irrelevant. Continuous malicious sniping with the sole intention of damaging our club beyond repair in the subsequent years is what sticks in the craw for the vast majority of bears. 

The fact this is obviously still very prevalent defies belief to any rational person. This dehumanizing has to stop. It has to be brought to an end and it needs the full attention of everybody on here who has the best interests of RFC at heart.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Gazza1212 said:

It's a different debate mate. The whole who's to blame issue is irrelevant. Continuous malicious sniping with the sole intention of damaging our club beyond repair in the subsequent years is what sticks in the craw for the vast majority of bears. 

The fact this is obviously still very prevalent defies belief to any rational person. This dehumanizing has to stop. It has to be brought to an end and it needs the full attention of everybody on here who has the best interests of RFC at heart.

Yeah I suppose I can see what you're saying, mate. I guess it just doesn't get in my grill as much as it does some others.

52 minutes ago, OhW said:

I agree with the point that the language used should have been toned down a bit. the article could be just as hard hitting without going for emotive phrases like "out Unionist way of life" and "sectarian bigot". If anything, that is papish behaviour of sorts.The real evidence speaks for itself without trying to play on people's emotions.

McPhee is a cunt though and deserves to be outed.  

Bluepeter9 take note - this is how you have an alternative point of view without being a fucking dick.

It proves your nonsense that you always say about being bullied and rounded on for having a difference of opinion as the bullshit it is. I don't agree with the gist of what OhW is saying about leaving out Unionist Way Of Life and Sectarian Bigot but he's free to have the different opinion and make the point. Absolutely no problem with that and neither does anyone else.

You being a prick as usual is nothing new then the victim card get's rolled out. Surprised at Compton here too - I don't agree with a lot of what he says generally but he's really fucked up with this one and missed the point big style but you and Wade Wilson are absolute bampots who are out of this world on another planet when it comes to this shit.

4 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

This?

I'm not pinning all the blame on this guy,not even near it.

I blame Murray mostly but these guys who kicked us and damaged us while we were down deserve all that's coming to them.

The mis-information they spread is repeated en-masse by their rabid followers to the point even folk who are not interested in football believe them.

I had quite a few friends i grew up with and had on facebook and little by little they became rabid bastards putting continual shite about Rangers in a negative light,each and every one got told where to fucking go 1 by 1.

What i am trying to say is just because Murray was to blame mostly doesn't give these bastards free reign over us.

40 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Bluepeter9 take note - this is how you have an alternative point of view without being a fucking dick.

It proves your nonsense that you always say about being bullied and rounded on for having a difference of opinion as the bullshit it is. I don't agree with the gist of what OhW is saying about leaving out Unionist Way Of Life and Sectarian Bigot but he's free to have the different opinion and make the point. Absolutely no problem with that and neither does anyone else.

You being a prick as usual is nothing new then the victim card get's rolled out. Surprised at Compton here too - I don't agree with a lot of what he says generally but he's really fucked up with this one and missed the point big style but you and Wade Wilson are absolute bampots who are out of this world on another planet when it comes to this shit.

This  rant is a fairly typical example of what you think is a 'reasonable argument'. Personal abuse is your first port of call when anyone doesn't agree with you. It's pathetic! 

If it was personal would you allow someone to go around without challenge spreading rumours about you being a thief, criminal, wife beater etc.

No, you would find them, give them a good kicking and make them admit what they said was lies. The fact these obsessives are saying it about a club/ company makes no difference and they can have no complaints. The only thing I disagree with is posting details that reflect on their family/kids such as his facebook page. Just IMO.

17 hours ago, jim denny loyal said:

On "desert island tims"  he says he wishes we could all be a little bit more tolerant in Scotland.

Hypocritical,sanctimonious cunt of a human being.

The sort of people who say that stuff are usually the ones with the real issues. Another cunt exposed.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

194 posts wants to join in with the personal digs and not the argument! I don't know about the other posters but I think I joined in 2007 - were you even born then? 

Where's the '194 posts' coming from.

It's 384 in four years I'll have you know.

As for when I was born, it was a long time ago when Ranger's men were thankfully not of your ilk.

I just feel sorry for people like that. Obviously living a very empty life which no doubt includes fingering his cousin's arsehole

I'd happily break his nose as well but he'd probably get a hardon from the thrill of being touched by a Rangers fan

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It'll match the irony overload we experience on here then. 

Never experienced such an unpopular character on here - especially amongst his own people (sic) - BP9, you need to pop down to your nearest surgeon and arrange a personality transplant.

Personally, I'm pleased to see guys like this outed. It's a small win in the grand scheme of things, and there are many, many bigger cunts in the world, but it's satisfying in a similarly small way. People shouldn't feel they can throw whatever they want our way with impunity. 

I'm hoping they don't let it rest there, actually. I'm hoping someone asks the SFA what their thoughts are...

7 minutes ago, The New Era said:

Where's the '194 posts' coming from.

It's 384 in four years I'll have you know.

As for when I was born, it was a long time ago when Ranger's men were thankfully not of your ilk.

I see that now - I read the wrong figure.

Surprised your not a wee kid as that's the way you acted. 

5 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Never experienced such an unpopular character on here - especially amongst his own people (sic) - BP9, you need to pop down to your nearest surgeon and arrange a personality transplant.

to fit in with some on here id have to have my sense of humour extracted , my bile count increased dramatically and my brown eyes blue. ( apologies to Crystal Gale ) 

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

This?

I'm not pinning all the blame on this guy,not even near it.

I blame Murray mostly but these guys who kicked us and damaged us while we were down deserve all that's coming to them.

The mis-information they spread is repeated en-masse by their rabid followers to the point even folk who are not interested in football believe them.

I had quite a few friends i grew up with and had on facebook and little by little they became rabid bastards putting continual shite about Rangers in a negative light,each and every one got told where to fucking go 1 by 1.

What i am trying to say is just because Murray was to blame mostly doesn't give these bastards free reign over us.

Agree with that.

With living in London, the amount of times I've had to correct people about our situation, especially before we were found NOT GUILTY of the BTC at the first round. These are neutrals, just office banter etc, who thought we were guilty of owing well over 100 Million before a judgment was made. When asked why they thought that, they said they had read in the MSM or one form of social media or another. Now, where did these stories emanate from, who was continually pushing these lies and had us guilty of alsorts before any judgment was made. I'll tell you, though we all know, cunts like the one in the OP, those behind the RTC and similar blogs, which were picked up by the MSM.

Even now, I sometimes find myself explaining that it was Whyte that took us into Admin and the rest, that there was no need, that was his 'plan' all along. Cunts like the OP continually push the narrative that we, Rangers, bumped untold people for untold money, we're the cunts, when actually, Rangers and us fans were victims of that cunt Whyte as well.

I also agree, the main blame lies with Minty, I've never said any different in this thread, but blogs like the RTC were picked up by the MSM, the lies were then given a much, much bigger audience, and we became toxic, guilty of alsorts when we weren't, and played a part in paving the way for Whyte to do the rest.

In summary, if you go out of your way to tell lies and try to damage someone or something, don't be surprised if there are consequences for your actions. No one forces these cunts to spend every waking hour thinking up ways to try and damage our Club or dehumanise us as a support. As @Wullies_bowly_legs quite rightly states, if someone was going round telling lies and trying to damage your family as much as possible, what would you do?  They'd be outed for their lies and challenged forthwith at the very, very least.

Cunts like this deserve all they get, they have no one to blame but themselves, and to all the mentally obsessed taigs reading this, you could be next :wink:

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

to fit in with some on here id have to have my sense of humour extracted , my bile count increased dramatically and my brown eyes blue. ( apologies to Crystal Gale ) 

We live in a democracy - you are substantially outnumbered - you need to relook at what this guy has done, and probably would have continued to do.

To support a football club is fine, we've all been brought up with that - but to spend your entire life attempting to eradicate your opponent is a serious flaw, and I am sure and I hope he is regretting every single second of it now - but fuck him, he deserves every pitfall that he’s now gona face - his wife and kids and employees too will suffer for sure.

On the opposite end - I'm a Rangers supporter - if celt*c fc collapsed I’d accept that - but it is not my objective - only beating them on the park is the objective - if they moved, I mean moved home, to oirlund, then I’d be the happiest guy in the world - because that’s what they are - a foreign club in a foreign land - with a team that’s never played a home game

2 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

55, and it will be 55 and it will be recognised as such by all relevant authorities and media outlets, will truly fuck up this retard's already deranged brain. 

All that effort, all that cheating and they still can't catch up!

Prick!

Funny u write this as 1 of them in my work said that uefa don't recognise us as the same team and when we win the title it'l show up as our first league win along with the other 3 leagues and the petrofac cup. I can't even bring myself to argue with these crazy bastards 

3 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Funny u write this as 1 of them in my work said that uefa don't recognise us as the same team and when we win the title it'l show up as our first league win along with the other 3 leagues and the petrofac cup. I can't even bring myself to argue with these crazy bastards 

Laugh at him and tell him you'll laugh even more at him in the not too distant future when it's 55 and UEFA agree with you.

15 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Agree with that.

With living in London, the amount of times I've had to correct people about our situation, especially before we were found NOT GUILTY of the BTC at the first round. These are neutrals, just office banter etc, who thought we were guilty of owing well over 100 Million before a judgment was made. When asked why they thought that, they said they had read in the MSM or one form of social media or another. Now, where did these stories emanate from, who was continually pushing these lies and had us guilty of alsorts before any judgment was made. I'll tell you, though we all know, cunts like the one in the OP, those behind the RTC and similar blogs, which were picked up by the MSM.

Even now, I sometimes find myself explaining that it was Whyte that took us into Admin and the rest, that there was no need, that was his 'plan' all along. Cunts like the OP continually push the narrative that we, Rangers, bumped untold people for untold money, we're the cunts, when actually, Rangers and us fans were victims of that cunt Whyte as well.

I also agree, the main blame lies with Minty, I've never said any different in this thread, but blogs like the RTC were picked up by the MSM, the lies were then given a much, much bigger audience, and we became toxic, guilty of alsorts when we weren't, and played a part in paving the way for Whyte to do the rest.

In summary, if you go out of your way to tell lies and try to damage someone or something, don't be surprised if there are consequences for your actions. No one forces these cunts to spend every waking hour thinking up ways to try and damage our Club or dehumanise us as a support. As @Wullies_bowly_legs quite rightly states, if someone was going round telling lies and trying to damage your family as much as possible, what would you do?  They'd be outed for their lies and challenged forthwith at the very, very least.

Cunts like this deserve all they get, they have no one to blame but themselves, and to all the mentally obsessed taigs reading this, you could be next :wink:

Not to mention the shite that we bought players we couldn't afford etc etc.

Trying to tar us along with Juventus (match fixing)

Remember the old sporting integrity line?

Enough is enough,we fight back from now on.

If this cunt suffers then it will make the next cunt think twice,there's plenty waiting beside him to fill his boots.

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You're a fucking redneck.

And oh look the 3 warmers liked your post :lol: 

Worst cunts.

Really glad you decided to start this argument over again, rather than reading the pages of it. 

Great stuff, I bet everyone reading the thread wants another page or two.

Listening to a bit of his interview in that scum radio video on youTube and he says his experience of supporting the scum was his dad taking him only to the second half of matches, because you could sneak in for free after half time at the Rangers end! He never even saw a kick off till he was much older and the turnstile system stopped him from freeloading!

What a fucking hypocrite! 

He makes false allegations against us about titles "won with money you never had" when his family's adoration of the scum was so deep that they defrauded them by stealing a match experience without paying a penny for it.

What a fucking hypocritical, totally lacking in self-awareness, cunt!