the ghost of ally mccoist

thehost

1 minute ago, kenzie2386 said:

That's what I meant by the basic qualities required by a CH.

I can't think of three CD's in the top league who are worse than the three we have. In two of them, their inadequacies were well shown up last season and how he thinks they can cope in the top tier beggars belief. We are two men down before we kick a ball. We cannot, will not win the title with them. Would like to be proved wrong, but their weaknesses are glaring and they will be continually exploited.

9 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Agreed on the corners.  Agreed on the quality CB.  Dont agree with the last part.

Also dont understand why we have dropped the high intensity passing that we are used to.

While im at it, also think playing Miller and Niko from the start is daft.  Miller should be a 70 minute sub when the other team are tiring.  Same with Niko.  Its clear he hasnt got the pace, or probably the want, to keep up the tempo required and therefore better to bring on when teams are starting to tire, just like we did v Motherwell. (tu) 

The high intensity passing is gone because we are bringing in ol men an unfit players an leaving young players to wear their arse out sitting on the bench MOH, Rossiter, Dodoo what the fucks that all about

13 hours ago, Vwbear said:

To be fair today Hamilton had a lot of big players in there attack and we are not great at defending these situations like the cup final 

To be fair .You could have 4 kiernans ,3 D Wilsons and 3 Clint hills in the box and we would still not attack any balls coming into the box .

None of them are good enough 

51 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I can't think of three CD's in the top league who are worse than the three we have. In two of them, their inadequacies were well shown up last season and how he thinks they can cope in the top tier beggars belief. We are two men down before we kick a ball. We cannot, will not win the title with them. Would like to be proved wrong, but their weaknesses are glaring and they will be continually exploited.

Spot on.

11 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

We should have a man on each post at corners then go man for man and it will force players to take responsibility to go attack the ball and gives them accountability if they lose their man

The last thing some players want is to be held accountable.

Has Bougie signed for anyone yet  ? if not get him in he can't be any worse than what we have. Been hearing now for weeks we are close to a couple of signings but starting to think it's a load of bull and we're not close to anyone at all

9 hours ago, thehost said:

I'm bumping this now that I am half sober.

I stand by it fucking woeful tactics.

The sooner MW realises we wont put up with this pish, the better! He appears to have little understanding of our expectations. We require a quality CB within days and if we don't get one MW will be sacked within the year.

Fucking hell :lol:

Just now, thehost said:

I know, losing a cup final was a disgrace. Not strengthening the defence abysmal and drawing at home to fucking Hamilton simply not good enough. He ignores that defence at his peril.

:lol: