Derry's Walls Today

BridgeIsBlue

I think that has to be the loudest I've ever experienced Ibrox. Halliday running over to the Copland and thumping his chest was fucking magic. The abuse of that speccy nonce Doncaster was the icing on the cake. 

Not the result we wanted but I won't forget that day in a hurry.

2 minutes ago, BF2 said:

I think that has to be the loudest I've ever experienced Ibrox. Halliday running over to the Copland and thumping his chest was fucking magic. The abuse of that speccy nonce Doncaster was the icing on the cake. 

Not the result we wanted but I won't forget that day in a hurry.

The build up was like a CL night. Said it to the boy beside. That Derry's Walls was :praise: 

On 7 August 2016 at 4:10 PM, Waggy1872 said:

Saw Doncaster outside the ground, genuinely surprised he didn't have security with him, even more surprised he made it through the day unharmed 

Unless he was planning to go to the megastore for the new strip he was quite safe.

Loved the way every stand sung togeather. 

And fans talk about changing Ibrox? Good clean and pull those screens out and put them on the Copland and broomloan stands like the beggers did and fill those corners in, I saw  somewhere we had already looked into it about 2007 I think, and we were gonna lower the pitch one last time and move the screens then Ibrox would hold 57,000 and I would be more than happy with that  

What a wounderful stadium we have and I was only 9 when the Copland first opened , before then my da always took me to the east enclosure, 

It was really great thinking at the time by the board and our stadium is far superior to most modern stadiums unless they spend crazy money on the stadium, ie, Arsenal's new stadium, Wembley and the mellienium stadium.

We are spoiled having such a wonderful stadium and the club deck finished it off beautifully as our main stand is something no modern stadium will ever have,.

At 2.50 on the video that cunt donkeyaster came round the back of the guy from Ladbrokes and was walking like a jakey. The guy from Ladbrokes kept looking over his shoulder and telling donkeyaster that there was a whole stadium booing him and that he couldn't understand what the fuck the clown was smiling his nervous smile for. You can see the disgraced SPFL CE squirming and trying to get nearer the tunnel. Fuck the rhabid arsehole. :uk: