**** Official Let's all laugh at Hibs/Lennon Thread****

On 16 August 2016 at 9:00 AM, Gaz52 said:

I was in Krispy Kreme getting a coffee before work. Looked behind me and Fyvie, McGeouch and Keatings were sittting. They're obviously regulars as the wee fanny working knew what they wanted and told them he'd bring it over to them. Then when Fyvie paid the weeguy went 'cheeeers handsome' brown noser.

Wasn't much chat out them other than saying McGinn isn't happy. Not sure what about right enough.. 

It was one of those siuations were you want to call them all cunts but dont want to give them the satisfaction of knowing who they are

Was that at Hermiston Gait?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is this cunt?

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/rangers-ranting-sfa-idiotic-says-8749199

FOOTBALLFOOTBALL NEWSRECORD FC HIBERNIAN

OPINION

BY JAMIE MONTGOMERY

Rangers ranting at the SFA is idiotic says our Hibs blogger

16:33, 1 SEP 2016

UPDATED 16:33, 1 SEP 2016

BY JAMIE MONTGOMERY

JAMIE MONTGOMERY lays out why the governing body could not do any more – and it comes down to the lack of strict liability

IT'S been a big week, as most of them have been since the Scottish Cup Final.

The SFA have confirmed their findings on the pitch invasion at Hampden, which are much like the independent report by Sheriff Principal Bowen QC. That is, not a lot. 

The fact that the vast majority of our clubs, including Rangers incidentally, have refused to implement Strict Liability making the clubs responsible for their fans' behaviour, means there is very little the SFA can do. 

The fact that it is not a criminal offence to run on to the pitch, means there is not a lot the authorities can do either unless other criminal laws are broken.

The SFA can't sanction Hibs for their fans running on to the pitch and a small minority of them fighting. 

sanction Rangers for their minority of fans fighting on the pitch or lighting flares, or the majority singing sectarian songs.

The clubs have, instead, been charged over various offences including damage to advertising boards, ripped up turf and a broken goal. Some of it caused by the so-called rioting mob.

Compliance officer Tony McGlennan has not mentioned any assaults on the Rangers players or staff in the report. Basically, because it's not in his remit. Those strict liability rules again.

To date, one Hibs fan has been charged with attempting to assault Rangers players and another for pushing Andy Halliday. A few Rangers fans have been done for attacking Hibs fans. The charges against a large number of others from both sides are unclear at the moment.

sanction Rangers for their minority of fans fighting on the pitch or lighting flares, or the majority singing sectarian songs.

The clubs have, instead, been charged over various offences including damage to advertising boards, ripped up turf and a broken goal. Some of it caused by the so-called rioting mob.

Compliance officer Tony McGlennan has not mentioned any assaults on the Rangers players or staff in the report. Basically, because it's not in his remit. Those strict liability rules again.

To date, one Hibs fan has been charged with attempting to assault Rangers players and another for pushing Andy Halliday. A few Rangers fans have been done for attacking Hibs fans. The charges against a large number of others from both sides are unclear at the moment.

SNS Group

Tony McGlennan 

READ MORE

Transfer Deadline Day video: All the Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen and Hearts latest from our top team

Mr McGlennan no doubt reviewed all possible video evidence from the dozens of security cameras that surround Hampden, all mobile phone coverage posted on various social media, and all national news coverage and worldwide sports company footage.

That sounds to me like there are more than enough outlets of filming that at least one assault could have been captured on. But more than three months on still nothing has emerged. There were supporters from both sides acting in an aggressive manner, but I have yet to see anyone being actually physically assaulted. The families of several Rangers players have already come out and said their nearest and dearest hadn't been.

As long as the flame under the so called assaults keeps being fanned the more the ugly sectarianism is kept in the shadows. Nowhere has it been accepted that Hibs fans were first goaded by vile sectarianism. It works both ways. If Rangers and Hibs fans accept that the fans in blue were goaded at the end of the match, then it only stands to reason that everyone accepts Hibs fans were goaded throughout the match with a direct, and pretty misguided, attack on their club's heritage.

SNS Group

Tony McGlennan 

READ MORE

Transfer Deadline Day video: All the Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen and Hearts latest from our top team

Mr McGlennan no doubt reviewed all possible video evidence from the dozens of security cameras that surround Hampden, all mobile phone coverage posted on various social media, and all national news coverage and worldwide sports company footage.

That sounds to me like there are more than enough outlets of filming that at least one assault could have been captured on. But more than three months on still nothing has emerged. There were supporters from both sides acting in an aggressive manner, but I have yet to see anyone being actually physically assaulted. The families of several Rangers players have already come out and said their nearest and dearest hadn't been.

As long as the flame under the so called assaults keeps being fanned the more the ugly sectarianism is kept in the shadows. Nowhere has it been accepted that Hibs fans were first goaded by vile sectarianism. It works both ways. If Rangers and Hibs fans accept that the fans in blue were goaded at the end of the match, then it only stands to reason that everyone accepts Hibs fans were goaded throughout the match with a direct, and pretty misguided, attack on their club's heritage.

SNS

Celtic fan Michael Ryan tried to get into Hampden on day Hibs and Rangers fans clashed 

Hibs fans rush the pitch to celebrate their side's historic win 

Rangers classics such as the Billy Boys and describing Alan Stubbs as a "fat fenian b*****d", were belted out throughout the game.

You don't have to look far to find clear video evidence of the singing along with banned pyrotechnics as the crowd throw themselves in to a lather, it's only songs after all.

I've no doubt Rangers will release another embarrassing RFC press release that exonerates all the boys in blue and condemns all things Hibs.

The misleading line that no sectarian singing was heard until the Rangers fans were goaded by Hibs supporters should be treated with the myopic contempt it deserves.

And just as I was writing that I expected Rangers to release another imbecilic statement, one only goes and drops.

They now claim that "a number" and not "all" Rangers players were attacked. The backtracking begins.

They now claim that "a number" and not "all" Rangers players were attacked. The backtracking begins.

SPFL headquarters at Hampden 

They then describe the SFA as "powerless", when in fact Rangers played a part in neutering that power in the first place by rejecting strict liability so they couldn't be fined or docked points or some other suitable punishment when their fans brought out the songbook.

It’s believed Hibs did vote for strict liability but because not enough joined them, the SFA were left powerless to punish the clubs for their fans' behaviour. It's pretty straightforward, turkeys are not going to vote for Christmas, so now complaining about it is idiotic beyond belief.

Hibs are keeping a dignified silence, because they know a small number of their fans were involved in trouble, why pretend otherwise.

Rangers, meanwhile, keep the blinkered tub-thumping going in the hope that if they keep up the victim card, somebody will eventually believe it.

All these pointless reports and gnashing of teeth serve only to distract from the failings of every one of the people in charge of organising this match.

It's all become a bit tiresome now and I for one want to put it to bed: Hibs won the Scottish cup and Rangers didn't. That's why Hibs fans ran on the park, still not sure why Rangers fans did.

who the fuck are these IDIOTs the daily Rhebel get to write for them?... Even the bawbag blogger that writes for our teams not got a clue!!!

Just for clarification purposes . I worked in this building on 4/5 occasions .

The place is rancid to the very core of beggars and Rangers haters .

Like Hmrc and Glasgow City Council . They favour their own with nepotism .

The only difference with the rebel ,they are still required to sell to the bears .So  they have to throw in some token bears or foolish ex bears that are willing to take their money for a wee positive story ,or maybe an apologetic story  .

Don't but this rancid rhag fellow bears

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Just for clarification purposes . I worked in this building on 4/5 occasions .

The place is rancid to the very core of beggars and Rangers haters .

Like Hmrc and Glasgow City Council . They favour their own with nepotism .

The only difference with the rebel ,they are still required to sell to the bears .So  they have to throw in some token bears or foolish ex bears that are willing to take their money for a wee positive story ,or maybe an apologetic story  .

Don't but this rancid rhag fellow bears

It was the same in News International down Kinning Park full of bheggars and I had to be there security :power_of_anguish:

7 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Saw a bit from the paper. Saying Cummings gets abuse but nothing compared to what he put up with. 

Boo hoo you fucking cretin 

It is, always has been, about greenteef in his own insignificant world.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, standup said:

The way we are going we could be joining them..

Sorry, but I'm still beelin from todays match.

I know we're no exactly doing well but relegation is just a wee bit too far

14 hours ago, BF2 said:

Dundee Hibs got pumped too, 3-1 off Falkirk. They're now 5th. It would be glorious if neither came up. 

Hate hibs, but have to say I have never had a problem with United. Couple of my good mates support them, and they both hate septic far more than us.

45 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Hate hibs, but have to say I have never had a problem with United. Couple of my good mates support them, and they both hate septic far more than us.

Dundee Utd hate Rangers. It all began when they charged Rangers fans twice for the game that was abandoned back in 2009 but didn't charge their own fans twice. Then when we had our troubles their cunt of an owner regularly spoke publicly against us. He stirred up a hatred that their no mark fans duly followed, as they showed in our games against them in 2013 and 2014. Glad they're stewing in the Championship. Fuck them.

On 18 September 2016 at 4:47 PM, BF2 said:

Dundee Utd hate Rangers. It all began when they charged Rangers fans twice for the game that was abandoned back in 2009 but didn't charge their own fans twice. Then when we had our troubles their cunt of an owner regularly spoke publicly against us. He stirred up a hatred that their no mark fans duly followed, as they showed in our games against them in 2013 and 2014. Glad they're stewing in the Championship. Fuck them.

Everyone did the same pretty much though. Anyway, didn't say I wasn't happy that they went down, makes for plenty of slagging off of my mates.

2 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Fuck Dundee Utd and Fuck Hibs

Would have loved they dirty bastards in the league cup semi but they got dumped out so fuck them

I honestly would be happy if we never played Dundee Utd again as long as it meant they were down there and suffering , that will do me 

Archived